Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey ladies, Height or Size???

evrything counts with a woman, but like you have a nice car you need to know how to drive it and take care of it anf drive for long .... well big men can hardly move cos of there to big, normal size with leaned mucsle and stong core and abs can go for long man with out notting (-;

I'm 177, 5'9-5'10, 56kg n under 10%BF and averagely hung 21cm there bouts and 11.5cm around, so like 7" and 4" around.
And I've never had trouble getting or having them wanting to stick around, so I'm average alround but I'd say they prefer neither, sure height n looks go along way ;) but making em scream, tear your back apart and shake all over, squirting and that rapid tensing they get (big O, if you weren't sure) goes a longer way with having them wanting stick around lol oh and not treating em like shit goes that bit further (Y)

I'm 177, 5'9-5'10, 56kg n under 10%BF and averagely hung 21cm there bouts and 11.5cm around, so like 7" and 4" around.
And I've never had trouble getting or having them wanting to stick around, so I'm average alround but I'd say they prefer neither, sure height n looks go along way ;) but making em scream, tear your back apart and shake all over, squirting and that rapid tensing they get (big O, if you weren't sure) goes a longer way with having them wanting stick around lol oh and not treating em like shit goes that bit further (Y)

Yeah but if you're too nice to em they walk all over you! Treat em mean, keep em keen. Of course you really need a balance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

Yeah but if you're too nice to em they walk all over you! Treat em mean, keep em keen. Of course you really need a balance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

Haha not saying being a suck up, lol! There is nice, then there is just not having a pair lol
My girl knows if I don't like something I'm gonna be telling her and if it ain't change I'll have a new one next week lol but I'm still nice to her. Okay how's this sound.
"be a bitch, but be a man about it" lol
Or replace bitch with nice either one lol
?? Sound right? Lol

In all the years I've been on this rock, I've had my fair share of partners. I've never once had a complaint...never. I'm 5'11", good build, average penis size. I think people are too focused on size and I've learned that how a man uses his hands, lips, tongue on a woman is every bit as important as anything else. Stamina is also beneficial. That's why I run marathons....If'n ya get my meaning. ;)

Top Bottom