Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey ladies, Height or Size???

ok i can respect tht the whores here like a tall man, but i am probs the smallest guy on elite fitness, at 5,2ft..but i have never had a problem with girls ??? it may B tht scottish girlz can see a guy is not just a giant with a giant cock ??? dont know ??? a good 7" seems to do them just fine !! :rolleyes:

Hell man, im only 5ft6 but it never became an issue for me, theres plenty of women shorter than me plus ive got no problem dating a taller woman, i wouldnt worry about it

I am changing my answer to hight.:)

i think a tall guy gets the girls a well hung guy keeps them lol ............a guy that can lick his own nose has to beat the woman off him .

allabs said:
i think a tall guy gets the girls a well hung guy keeps them lol ............a guy that can lick his own nose has to beat the woman off him .

No doubt, girls always hang around when your hung like a horse, no matter how trash you treat them!

Zeljko "ARKAN" Raznatovic said:
pimp, why do you ask the woman here. They're all whores with no moral values. They only date homeless men with big dicks. They are selfish crackhead/heroin junkie pigs who care nothing of their future
where is this guys karma button? :heart:

Top Bottom