Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hey fags.... uh, i mean homosexuals.. i have a question

M

madbomber31

i believe i recall johnny o saying he was a top... or maybe it was may, i am not sure cuz you all look alike to me... anyway....

does one person in a gay relationship always take? one always give? if so, how is this determined? and is it a satisfactory result? both get equal pleasure?

i am curious... NOT IN THAT WAY, MAY!!!!

I'm pretty sure you are aware of how completely misdirected and poorly phrased your question is. Obviously, there is no rule for homosexual activity... there does not have to be something that always is. Relationships vary in homosexuality just as they do in heterosexuality. Do you always get on top of your girl, or do you always let her get on top? Simply put, quit being a fucking asshole, and trying be the discussion board clown by asking stupid questions in an attempt to insult others.

Or perhaps you'd prefer this answer...

Oh yes, gay men with flimsy wrists ALWAYS take! Whose the one with the flimsy wrist, well, you see this is determined by playing musical chairs to a Barbarah Streissand album, while being dressed in Madonna like clothing. The last out out has to take it in the ass all night long. But only the flaming fag who is boning the flimsy wristed taker gets the most pleasure, because the queer who is bent over has an aching asshole from so much anal penetration (hahaha I said anal). They love doing it all night long because they are the biggest bunch of flaming homosexual faggots on the face of the earth.

ok I guess we have to draw a diagram for the breeders:
I know a lot of guys that are one way only, either top of bottom.
Personally, I'm what we call versatile. enjoy both.
Which role generally depends on who I'm with and the relationship.
I'm currently in relationship with a Bisexual who is top with women and bottom with men.
So when we get together I'm top.
My ideal would be a partner who was also versatile and we switch off, oh well..that never seems to happen.
Yes, in many cases the fem guy or the guy with the short dick tends to be bottom, and the burly one with the biggest dick tends to be top,
but that is a way to general oversimplification to hold much water.

I'm into S&M and we have tops and bottoms too. A top is the person doing the whipping and the bottom is the one getting their arse whipped. I'm a bottom by the way.

For me it depends on the person .. I was a top in the last relationship, I'm supposed to be a bottom with my current one (though we haven't done THAT yet)

In the past (early 20's, late teens) I would just role around in kind of a wrestling mode and whoever was stronger would be on top.

JohnnyO said:

In the past (early 20's, late teens) I would just role around in kind of a wrestling mode and whoever was stronger would be on top.

playrole rape is fun... in a breeders sense of course.:D

Top Bottom