Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hey fags.... uh, i mean homosexuals.. i have a question

hey yellow d... so, wanna spew more stuff? i am aware not all are always this or that... but from what i read here it seems that some have a preference and i was wondering what decided matters.... johnny o started juicing cuz he was a weak little bitchboy and was sick of taking... aint that right johnny?

anyway, have i got a story for the breeders... check my other thread.

As for me i am more of a top than bottom i think it all depends with d guy u are with

my bf is 6ft3, 28yrs old and white, his very masculine and plays golf, football u name it very very straight acting

Where as i am 5ft10, 22yrs old and black, and i am d more fem guy, but when it comes to d bed room i am a top, my bf is a size queen and loves big dicks, so u see why, his more of a bottom and i am more of a top, but we do switch roles from time to time.

madbomber31 said:
johnny o started juicing cuz he was a weak little bitchboy and was sick of taking... aint that right johnny?

Absolutely NOT!!! I started lifting because I was getting fat .. and juicing because now I can't depend on a youthful pretty face like I used to.

The correct term mb is hetrosexually challanged!

Or

Poontang deficient.

don't falt us for not wanting money grubbing, high maintenance, bitchy little women ..

.. wait! I just described my boyfriend!

haha .. i was teasing, he's not THAT bad. :) I guess I'm remembering when I was 23 .. I didn't have everything together either, so I don't fault him for not having money for his essentials. He really needs to get another job (he's a teacher), but I don't think he has any other skills.

Top Bottom