Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help- Paxil destroying sex life

Suspension

Im currently on wellbutrin-SR(150mg/d). My doc said that it would counter-act the sexual sides of paxil (20mg/day). Well, its not. I can fuck for 2 hours and not bust a nut. I reduced my doseage to 10mg on the paxil, and i can cum, but i dont feel as good as i did when i was taking 20mg. Any advice?

BeardedClam-

Tell that to the families of people who have commited suicide because of depression. Read up on depression, and them come back and see how ignorant your statement is.

You cant stop Paxil unless your doctor tell you to do so. Know people who have been on that shit for the rest of their life....

I feel your pain, Suspension. I've been taking Paxil for over a year. Once while I was taking sustenon as well I received a blow job that lasted 45 minutes and I still couldn't come. The girl I was with finally said "I can't do any more" and she quit, leaving me with a raging hard-on. How long have you been tking Paxil? The sex drive gets better after you've been on for a while.

Plifter-

Ive only been on for a few weeks, although ive tried it before with similiar side effects. So in time it may go away huh? That would be nice.

Everyone who is reading this thread, please ignore the comments made by BeardedClam, who is obviously fucking around with, and has no business in this discussion. To all others, thanks.

It was along three months for me. If you go on a cycle of test it will cancel out the Paxil. Just give it some time, Paxil has worked wonders for me.

Paxil fucked me up too, I couldn't even get it up when I was on 80mg of it, didn't even do anything to help anxiety or ocd.

Prozac was not that bad as far as side effects, it just made me last longer, in my opinion that is a good thing.

I have an appointment coming up, I'm hoping to get a benzo because I haven't had any luck with ssri's.

i was on zoloft before..i stopped!! now i take amino acids and i feel much better..i take prescribed tryptophan,l tyrosine in the morning and midafternoon and i feel very good!! read the book: diet cure by Julia Ross or search on it on amazon.com

Top Bottom