Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help- Paxil destroying sex life

I just want to know

Please help me answer my assignment in Logic. Anyone here knows if a stone is dead? Thank you

I've suffered from chronic anxiety, depression and PTSD. Caused from post afghan deployment. I was on anti depressants and benzos for almost a year. What ever problems that were temporarily solved came back with a vengeance once I decided to come off the drugs. I came off because I was highly dependent. I think these drugs are garbage, they ruin people's lives, make them worse then before they started. Realistically you cannot be on these drugs for the rest of your life. Tolerance increases and so do doses. Eventually you have to come off completely and face your problems, the only difference is you won't have that drug to mask everything. You will have to completely re learn how to maintain yourself. Find a more holistic way of controlling your problems. It is possible, I promise. Flush those dirty drugs down the toilet

Which is better. (Shoe question.)?

I've been inquiring buddies if glutathione pills are great in our wellbeing. Many of them say that it's secured yet I still want responses from you. Could it be truly safe? Thank you!

Top Bottom