Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help needed for dating girls. Any advice?!

TonyH

Hi all,

I?m here because I really could use some advice. I?ve started dating a couple months ago and that?s been fun and all. I met several girls and made some good impressions here and there I guess. But the thing is that yet again I seem to have the problem of keeping a girls attention. Whenever we order a drink or get some food, I just start talking about the weather, the food and then that?s it.

I just can?t think of anything really. So I just babble a bit about how great she looks and perhaps yet again how the food tastes. It just kills the vibe and I know it. But it just seems to be in my system. There just isn?t anything going on inside my head at such moments. And that really frustrates me. It kind of tears me up apart.

Has anyone else experienced this? Or am I just alone on this one?

And how can I engage a female when I?m on a date really?

Clean the pipes before any big date. It's like going out with a loaded gun if you don't.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Hehehe u guys make me laugh.
Anyways i'm still googleing and all. Will catch you later when I find anything that might help others ;)

So I kinda tried to move on with live and all and things are going pretty good.

After a date I had yesterday I did do some Googleing and I found this article seduceinseconds.com/hybrid-opener-create-conversation-starters
I think it hits the spot for me. It's seems legit and all. What do you guys think of it?

Ask questions... thats the best thing you can do bro. Great acronym you can you use is FORM- Family/Occupation/Recreation/message. Use this as the foundation to your conversations and Take a genuine interest in others and dont talk about yourself. And you will find you will get a better response from not just females but friends and aquantances as well..

Nobody cares to hear about your stories or back in the day things you used to do. Be others focused

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Hi all,

I?m here because I really could use some advice. I?ve started dating a couple months ago and that?s been fun and all. I met several girls and made some good impressions here and there I guess. But the thing is that yet again I seem to have the problem of keeping a girls attention. Whenever we order a drink or get some food, I just start talking about the weather, the food and then that?s it.

I just can?t think of anything really. So I just babble a bit about how great she looks and perhaps yet again how the food tastes. It just kills the vibe and I know it. But it just seems to be in my system. There just isn?t anything going on inside my head at such moments. And that really frustrates me. It kind of tears me up apart.

Has anyone else experienced this? Or am I just alone on this one?

And how can I engage a female when I?m on a date really?

It's not hard bro it just takes some getting the hang of, go look up Elliot hulse's page on YouTube, he has some videos covering your issue

Ask questions... thats the best thing you can do bro. Great acronym you can you use is FORM- Family/Occupation/Recreation/message. Use this as the foundation to your conversations and Take a genuine interest in others and dont talk about yourself. And you will find you will get a better response from not just females but friends and aquantances as well..

Nobody cares to hear about your stories or back in the day things you used to do. Be others focused

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

this....get the convo about HER....not u.

stay away from the weather and other boring shit. you gotta think what shes thinking.....

Am i ever going to go out with this guy again cuz this night has been boring as fuck. Or it was fun, not exciting but not boring and you have good laughs and she thinks it go potentially go somewhere.

im right about 30. all my ladies friends are looking for a husbend, but will sleep with any good canidate if she thinks you could be a potential husbend (Not sluts, they just want to find the one........part of that process is sex) so thats one thing to consider.

Are you fun enough, can make her laugh, set the mood, chemistry, etc etc....stuff we dont give a rats ass about.

don't ever take a girl out for a dinner and a movie. its boring and its been done a million times.

take her out to do something interesting.. canoeing, ice skating, putt putt golf, etc. this way you will always have something to talk about since you will be doing an activity.. sitting down in front of each other and eating is boring, save that for a 3rd or 4th date.. on a 1st date you can take her out to eat but do something like a picnic or grab food and take it along the park and find a bench.. don't go to a sit down restaurant where you lose control. if the food sucks or the waiter sucks then that can ruin the date right there.

also if the date goes well don't play games tell her upfront you had a great time and want to see her again and ask her if she wants to "whatever".. you should establish something you both want to do during the 1st date.

and no don't compliment her a million times because then it sounds fake and desperate.. compliment her once or twice thats it.

remember YOU are the one with the penis and you should take control and ask her out and call her. girls know when you are full of shit. if you give her saturday night then that means you are serious.. if you are a guy who wants to see her sunday afternoon then she assumes you are full of shit and putting her 2nd.

Top Bottom