x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Help with the ladies

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Help with the ladies within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: Okay, this happens all the time with chicks. I am 15 turning 16 and go for girls older or around my age(exaple 2years younger or 3years older or same age.) Only 2years younger if they are a 9.5 or 10 on the scale. Anyway, girls say I am cute and they talk to me. I can't think of anythign to spark up a conversation when I want to approach a girl I never seen before, like at the mall. Then how do you take it to the next level? I read seducion guides but I am still a little worried any player

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Help with the ladies

Okay, this happens all the time with chicks. I am 15 turning 16 and go for girls older or around my age(exaple 2years younger or 3years older or same age.) Only 2years younger if they are a 9.5 or 10 on the scale.

Anyway, girls say I am cute and they talk to me. I can't think of anythign to spark up a conversation when I want to approach a girl I never seen before, like at the mall. Then how do you take it to the next level? I read seducion guides but I am still a little worried any player help out there.

Re: Help with the ladies

first off no 18-19 yo girl old would really want to date a 15-16yo guy, thats probally the first problem. your probaly cute as in little brother too them

stick with the girls around your age. once you get older it will be easier to get older chicks but by then youll want younger ones

Well here its not impossible, condiering some chicks got left back or just like us young, but I focus more on 2years younger and 1year older or exactly my age. I need help approaching girls, any advice out there?

in a mall, walk up to them, "hi, my name is youngbeast, i was wondering if you could help me? where'd you get your shoes?/i'm trying to buy a present for my sis/ i need advice/ you are the same size, etc/ ................thanks, can i you a coffee?/milkshake? i may need some more advice/want to ask for more pointers "

girls are very helpful, and complimented if you seek their advice

Quote Quote posted by YoungBeast
    Well here its not impossible, condiering some chicks got left back or just like us young, but I focus more on 2years younger and 1year older or exactly my age. I need help approaching girls, any advice out there?

good range

Thanks for the help, seeking more approaches. The more the better

You just need to find good "in's"..a reason to be talking to someone who you don't know. Look for opportunities to get in there. I used to create in's by just letting a girl know that I see her at that I am interested, I am a good non-verbal reader and I can usually tell if they are interested as well(it's not hard). It's kind of like a warm up so that I don't drop out of know where and she has to make a quick pass or fail assesment. If you get a smile or some other cue, then you know she might be interested. I don't disagree about going up to a girl and asking her to help you with buying some women's clothing, that's good, I just think you need to let her know you are attracted to her and that you really do need help finding clothing for mom, but your real reason is that you would like to get to know her. It's a way to increase your chance or acceptance and decrease your chance of rejection.

Tell her you can't stop thinking about her rack.

Kidding!

Come up with a few things to talk about, before you're in the situation where you need to talk. (I know it sounds super cheesy to do 'homework' just to hit on a girl.) Maybe on your way to the mall brainstorm one or two.

Compliments will work on 16 year olds so don't be afraid to use one or two... but go easy on them. Tell her the outfit she's wearing looks great or that her hair caught your eye. Don't lay it on thick, just mention something about how she looks. Girls at that age spend a LOT of time getting ready to go to the mall, for a reason.

Brunette and Hardlife have great advice... read through it.

Good luck kiddo. Keep us informed.

Quote Quote posted by dirty~d~
    Tell her you can't stop thinking about her rack.
    dirty~d~ is right. when i pm her i always start out by saying, "Nice Rack!"

it works like a charm!!! (but it only works if they're really cute, like dirty~d~!)