Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help.....how do i get the g/f to swallow???

Mr. Roper said:
Easy answers for you dude. Take cock and smear fucker down with entire jar of peanut butter. When you chick bobs your knob she won't not be able to pull away. Now is time to blast away with both barrels.
huh?:confused:

I would have left a man like you a looonnnggg time ago. You sound like a real asshole.
It turns you off? Well it turns a woman off to be forced to do something against her will. You cannot "make" her do it. Sex doesn't work that way. Coersion will never work. It's obvious that she really does not want to swallow your stuff. Accept this fact or move on.

WELL-WELL-WELL....X.X. YOU SEEM TO BE A LITTLE UPSET AND TO MAKE THINGS BETTER I LEFT HER YESTERDAY, AND NOT FOR JUST THE SWALLOW THING BUT ANYWAY I LEFT SO.....HOW DOES IT GO?......OH YEA N E X T!!!!!!!! :D

Make a habit of shooting all over her face and her hair she will eventually

A) swallow so she doesnt have to clean up
B) stop giving you head

Another approach is put it in her cereal and tell her after shes eaten it that it was in there. Then you can be like see it wasnt that bad afterall!!!

:D

BeardedClam said:
after you shoot it in her mouth quickly put on hand over her mouth and use the other hand to pinch her nose closed. she will swallow or she will die.

LOL, thats fuct up! :)

Top Bottom