Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help.....how do i get the g/f to swallow???

boss

OK I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO GET HER TO SWALLOW AND SHE JUST WONT DO IT!! WHEN I SAY TRIED EVERYTHING I MEAN IT. PLEASE HELP CAUSE ITS STARTING TO TURN ME OFF..........:bawling: THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING OUT THERE......WOMEN, WHAT MADE YOU DO IT IF YOU DO?

"after you shoot it in her mouth quickly put on hand over her mouth and use the other hand to pinch her nose closed. she will swallow or she will die."
LOL

knight44 said:
after you shoot in her mouth , tell her you will share and both of you french kiss with the sperm in her mouth and BOTH of you enjoy and both swallow 1/2 and GROW GROW GROW GROW

or maybe you could pretend to swallow while she really swallows.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by knight44
after you shoot in her mouth , tell her you will share and both of you french kiss with the sperm in her mouth and BOTH of you enjoy and both swallow 1/2 and GROW GROW GROW GROW
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROFLMFAO

:eek: :p :p

OK GET THIS, SHE LOVES TO PLAY WITH CUM ON HER CHEST AND SHE WILL TASTE IT BUT WILL NOT LET ME DO IT IN HER MOUTH. SHE SAIS ITS NOT THE TASTE ITS THE BLASTS IN HER MOUTH, SHE SAID IT MAKES HER FEEL DIRTY, AND FOR FUCKS SAKES I DO EVERYTHING TO HER ANYWAY SO SHE ALREADY IS!!!!! WELL YOU KINDA SEE MY PROBLEM BUT THERE HAS TO BE SOME DAMN THING I CAN DO, SO IF YOU HAD ANY TRICKS LET ME KNOW.......OTHER THAN THE SUPER GLUE.....LOL.:p

BeardedClam said:
after you shoot it in her mouth quickly put on hand over her mouth and use the other hand to pinch her nose closed. she will swallow or she will die.

lol or just get a Taser and give her a choice: you swallow or a I fuck you in the ass.... lol funny shit

Easy answers for you dude. Take cock and smear fucker down with entire jar of peanut butter. When you chick bobs your knob she won't not be able to pull away. Now is time to blast away with both barrels.

Top Bottom