Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Healother gets his penis touched for the first time, read all about it!

caligirl said:
Just the fact her saying "so middle school" leads me to believe she's maaaaaaaaaybe a sophmore AT BEST. or else she'd say.. "that's so highschool" anyway you put it.. she's questionable. :worried:

You say that like it's a bad thing... ;)

heatherrae said:
Not necessarily that you blew it. i would just say take her out somewhere and go have fun. Then, next time it get intimate, just do stuff until she says no. If she says no then, don't try it again that night. Also, you know that she could be seventeen as a senior in HS? You better be one hundred percent sure.

Taking her out might be interesting, gotta find a place to bring her to, lol.
hmm, if she says no ill stop, but i think i should stop her from touching me in those same places too, to be fair.
In my state the age of consent is 16, so even if she was 17 it wouldnt matter, as long as she is 16 or older its legal.

HumanTarget said:
in what? wtf. Steven, go get a gaddam job. don't date chicks at work. go to bars and meet trashy women. sleep with some of them. where the fuck is your dad? didn't he ever tell you any of this?

i have a job, but its a temp job that expires in a couple weeks. bar sluts have diseases, this girl doesnt. my dad lives at home with me unfortunately :( He'd freak if he knew what I was up to and would probably start praying for me. I'd move out, if I could afford it. Unfortunately the jobs i want only pay like $10 per hour. So theres no way I could afford it.

PICK3 said:
take what down?
the pic i posted of her. i took it down before and everyone was like 'wtf' and was on my case.

jackangel said:
lol at biteme being a good poster. and real? i hope not. i used to think he was a regular, real person, but not anymore. he's a fucktard of an internet character, completely inane and worthless.

dang you really have it out for people like me and him dont you, lol.

caligirl said:
Just the fact her saying "so middle school" leads me to believe she's maaaaaaaaaybe a sophmore AT BEST. or else she'd say.. "that's so highschool" anyway you put it.. she's questionable. :worried:

hmm, but i saw that she was a senior on a hockey roster. and she looks pretty hold, and her facebook friends are all in the class of 07 with her.

beefcake28 said:
You say that like it's a bad thing... ;)

better to find a midget and dress her in a schoolgirl outfit than go to jail.
jk... you could just find a really young looking 18 year old... hey, kinda like healothers girl. :)

caligirl said:
better to find a midget and dress her in a schoolgirl outfit than go to jail.
jk... you could just find a really young looking 18 year old... hey, kinda like healothers girl. :)

I'm 6'3"-6'4"... Midgets don't do a thing for me... except that I can set my beer on their head. I'll take the young looking 18 yr. old... :p

Kthnksbye.

healother said:
2nu3nde.jpg

Your girlfriend looks HAWT

330cz2w.jpg

.. or at least, receptive.

:D

Top Bottom