Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Healother gets his penis touched for the first time, read all about it!

needtogetas said:
you can still spread them. :)

Me and Caligirl should meet up sometime :) She's way better than this other girl I'm talking about, I bet.

HumanTarget said:
never ask a girl to do stuff. unless you're married to her. but until then, Norbit, learn to read the signs.

yeah, cuz if they know you want it, and have an opportunity to make you wait to tease you, they'll do it. girls love to tease men.

jackangel said:
you can choose to live your life, or not. if you don't, no sweat...i'm not going to lecture you on that, because i'm no hero. but either way, the more you talk, the more you post about it, the more you attenuate yourself. all this mental masturbation...looking to share every fucking detail with total strangers that don't really know you or care about you, and then defending, explaining, and discussing ad nauseum...it doesn't do you any credit.

we all talk about our lives here, to some extent...and that's ok. if you're happy or excited or pissed about something...fine, express it. but there's always a limit...no one does anything like what you do. there's a reason for that. among other things, the more you blab away, endlessly obsessing over minutiae, the weaker you'll seem (and probably be). keeping some of your private life actually private is probably a good thing. there's definitely something you get out of it posting all of this...either the attention, or the sincere desire for input and advice. either way, that's less-than-admirable.

perhaps that's why people don't respect you here. another reason has to do with the silly justifications and explanations you offer up for your behaviour or attitudes (i.e., you won't or can't do this or that because of morality, or because of your parents, or because you're a poor recent-graduate still living at home, etc.). i say it's silly because i don't believe you, nor do most others...i believe you'll turn around and do something different when temptation rears its pretty little head...either because you want to, or because you're afraid not to.

i'm not trying to pick on you, but i will voice my opinion when my personal threshold for nonsense is violently exceeded. enough is enough.

Thank you for voicing your opinion. And I see what you are saying. I was wondering if this was too private a matter to post on here. I know other EF members post details about their mates and sex lives as well too. So do you really think that I have this problem more badly than the rest of them?

I think the plea for attention + getting feedback are the 2 reasons I do this, like you suggested. I thought some people on EF did care about each other though, and that people did have genuine friends on here.

The justification for my behavior, not having sex, etc, is something that I used to believe. Lately I've been taking that less seriously. Or maybe I'm just weak when it comes to sticking to my sex morals. I also tend to be influenced by others easily, so maybe i do things out of peer pressure. This would easily explain why a lot of people dont respect me here.

Anyways thanks again for the feedback. Maybe it would be better if I took EF less seriously and just posted a few things on here and didnt really care.

HumanTarget said:
there's nothing wrong with your neck, bro. but i doubt evanfxyho is real. is he?
yes i am. i have not lied about anything that happened. why do you think im a fake?

heatherrae said:
This girl was TEASING you! Very uncool. She would jerk you off but wouldn't kiss you. Fuck her! That pisses me off.

I know it pissed me off too. Even though the jerking off felt good at the time, when she didnt let me return the favor later i was upset. Its pitiful that she is the only opportunity ive had with a female recently.

Itd be great to just forget about her and move on, but sadly im desperate and not sure how many other options i have. it was great how i just sort of randomly met her on a facebook discussion board. Getting to know her on that board was completely random and unexpected, like how good things are supposed to happen. I was just posting on there for laughs and fun, I didnt expect to meet a local woman.

Smurfy said:
what I dont understand is, you dont even know this girl. youve seen her now two times, late at night in her house. you have yet to go out with her, but yet you expect the intimate part to flow with no obstacles? dude, she's a stranger to you and you to her. and she says she's 18, she's probably not. she sounds 15 to me. if youre going to be so picky about the interaction then perhaps you should get to know her. trying to have awesome sex with a virgin is totally impossible if they are a stranger to you.

yeah you're probably right. I should probably meet with her sometime somewhere and just get to know her better. We've talked online for hours, but that doesnt amount to much. It's tough because she lives 40 minutes away, and I'm not sure if she's the type I'd want to make my girlfriend. She's a different religion than me unfortunately, she's Unitarian.

beefcake28 said:
Tell that to Biteme as well... He needs to keep some shit private also. Seriously.

lol, i was thinking of him too when jackangel said that. i like biteme though, he is a good poster, and very real.

heatherrae said:
I doubt she is eighteen. Seems like lots of teasing and stopping for an adult.

She looks like she's 18, and I saw that she was listed as a senior on a hockey roster.

She has only been involved with 2 men before though, and hasnt had sex yet, so keep that in mind. she's only touch 2 other dicks before.

heavy_duty said:
I find it interesting he said centimetre. not many Americans say that.
I think he is youngguns in disguise!

she was moving her hands down that slowly. like it felt like it took ages for her to get to my dick, lol!

SublimeZM said:
wow i wonder what it was that made her hate u and completely turned off by u.

btw, u are an alter i think

probably it was that i was being too eager and an SWV at the same time.

if im an alter then how would I know that you blocked me on aol?

this thread gave me a headache. i'm serious. i have a terrible headache from trying to help this Inspector Clouseau of the sex ed. world. go fucking rent American Pie...

heatherrae said:
Perhaps. Sounded like a lot of begging and grovelling which turns any woman off. You just have to do it.

yeah, i begged and grovelled a lot, i frickin blew it and have no chance with her now :(

HumanTarget said:
are you still in college?

i graduated last spring.

galaxy said:
How does she feel about you posting her pic on the steroid super site?

id take it down, but then id get harassed by a bunch of other dudes to put it back up.

HumanTarget said:
this thread gave me a headache. i'm serious. i have a terrible headache from trying to help this Inspector Clouseau of the sex ed. world. go fucking rent American Pie...

already seen it, funny flick.

healother said:
EDIT: This was supposed to go in BTS, but I accidently posted it in C+C. There is a non BTS version I purposely posted in C+C, so thats why there are 2 threads in C+C now. Mods can move this thread to BTS if they want.

So I hung out with the facebook girl again for my 2nd time. The first time we just cuddled a tiny bit and watched movies, this time things got a bit more heated up ;)
For those wondering, she’s 18, and about 5’2 and 110 lbs. And she has D sized tits, possibly bigger, and real believe it or not. Here is her picture:
2nu3nde.jpg

So this time I went over there and we popped a movie in. We lay down on the bed together and spooned as we watched the move together. First time spooning with a girl, yes I got hard, and yes it felt great! But what was even better was that my hands were in front and she let me touch her boobs, first by putting my hand on her shirt and then putting them underneath her shirt, and I got to massage them! She has an amazing pair of real, round, D sized breasts! She took off her bra, but left her shirt on, to make it easier. I massaged them a lot while the movie was on, lol.

So the movie ended, and I started feeling her up more, we were massaging each other, feeling each other’s chests, backs, stomachs, etc, but she wouldn’t let me touch much below the belt, she’d pull my hand away. She thought I wasn’t ready for stuff (she knows I wanted to go slowly) and didn’t see the point in having me touch her there. She just touched my stomach too but didn’t go any lower.

But then later she was listening to my heart beat and trying to make it beat faster, so she would put her hand on my lower stomach and massage the area. I said “oh that feels good, go lower!” she said “are you sure?” I said yes just a little lower, so she moved her hand down about a centimeter. And then a little lower, and I told her more because it felt so good, and finally she was rubbing my shaved pubes, and eventually the top of my dick. I was moaning with pleasure by this point. She told me to take my pants off, so I did, and she started massaging my dick, jerking it, and massing my balls at the same time. I told her to get some lotion to reduce the friction, so she did. It felt amazing. A few minutes later though, I was hard but I still wasn’t anywhere near cumming because her technique wasn’t that good, and she stopped and said “wow this feels so middle school, I cant do this its too middle schoolish” She knew I wasn’t ready for her to give me oral yet, so she just asked me to put my pants back on and I did.

So then we started snuggling again and I tried to go in for a kiss but she kept on moving her head to the side because she didnt want to kiss me, she said something about it being my first kissing a girl and that would have been weird for her. But also it was the first kiss for her since she broke up with her ex.
So she wouldn’t makeout. :(

So then, I suggested the idea of spooning in our underwear together, but she wouldn’t go for that either, because she said she was too tired to take off her clothes, plus she didnt see the point in spooning in underwear. So we just continued groping each other, and I worked my way into is so she was cool enough for me to rub over her pussy on her pants. I was rubbing back and forth a bunch and her breathing got heavier, but whenever I tried to go inside her pants, she'd laugh and pull my hand away. And I would rub her butt too, but if I tried to go in her pants to her but, she'd laughed and pull my hand away again

Later I was just asking her to take off her shirt so that I could see her boobs (before I just felt them) but she didn’t want to, because she thought it was weird to take off her shirt just to show me, and she was tired. I asked, and begged a bunch for her to take it off, but she wouldn’t do anything.

So finally at about 6am after more aggressive cuddling, I left because it was late, and then my parents were like "huh, you stayed up all night?" when i came home. So yeah that was weird.

So yeah, I was pissed a little because I gave her my dick basically and she wouldn’t even take off her clothes. I was hoping for a little more action, the first time my dick was touched, but whatever, too late now.

lolololol

Not necessarily that you blew it. i would just say take her out somewhere and go have fun. Then, next time it get intimate, just do stuff until she says no. If she says no then, don't try it again that night. Also, you know that she could be seventeen as a senior in HS? You better be one hundred percent sure.

in what? wtf. Steven, go get a gaddam job. don't date chicks at work. go to bars and meet trashy women. sleep with some of them. where the fuck is your dad? didn't he ever tell you any of this?

lol at biteme being a good poster. and real? i hope not. i used to think he was a regular, real person, but not anymore. he's a fucktard of an internet character, completely inane and worthless.

heatherrae said:
Not necessarily that you blew it. i would just say take her out somewhere and go have fun. Then, next time it get intimate, just do stuff until she says no. If she says no then, don't try it again that night. Also, you know that she could be seventeen as a senior in HS? You better be one hundred percent sure.

Just the fact her saying "so middle school" leads me to believe she's maaaaaaaaaybe a sophmore AT BEST. or else she'd say.. "that's so highschool" anyway you put it.. she's questionable. :worried:

jackangel said:
lol at biteme being a good poster. and real? i hope not. i used to think he was a regular, real person, but not anymore. he's a fucktard of an internet character, completely inane and worthless.

TITCR.

Top Bottom