Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Healother gets his penis touched for the first time, read all about it!

jackangel said:
you can choose to live your life, or not. if you don't, no sweat...i'm not going to lecture you on that, because i'm no hero. but either way, the more you talk, the more you post about it, the more you attenuate yourself. all this mental masturbation...looking to share every fucking detail with total strangers that don't really know you or care about you, and then defending, explaining, and discussing ad nauseum...it doesn't do you any credit.

we all talk about our lives here, to some extent...and that's ok. if you're happy or excited or pissed about something...fine, express it. but there's always a limit...no one does anything like what you do. there's a reason for that. among other things, the more you blab away, endlessly obsessing over minutiae, the weaker you'll seem (and probably be). keeping some of your private life actually private is probably a good thing. there's definitely something you get out of it posting all of this...either the attention, or the sincere desire for input and advice. either way, that's less-than-admirable.

perhaps that's why people don't respect you here. another reason has to do with the silly justifications and explanations you offer up for your behaviour or attitudes (i.e., you won't or can't do this or that because of morality, or because of your parents, or because you're a poor recent-graduate still living at home, etc.). i say it's silly because i don't believe you, nor do most others...i believe you'll turn around and do something different when temptation rears its pretty little head...either because you want to, or because you're afraid not to.

i'm not trying to pick on you, but i will voice my opinion when my personal threshold for nonsense is violently exceeded. enough is enough.

Tell that to Biteme as well... He needs to keep some shit private also. Seriously.

heatherrae said:
This girl was TEASING you! Very uncool. She would jerk you off but wouldn't kiss you. Fuck her! That pisses me off.
i think Hr is offering to lend you a hand....

Smurfy said:
what I dont understand is, you dont even know this girl. youve seen her now two times, late at night in her house. you have yet to go out with her, but yet you expect the intimate part to flow with no obstacles? dude, she's a stranger to you and you to her. and she says she's 18, she's probably not. she sounds 15 to me. if youre going to be so picky about the interaction then perhaps you should get to know her. trying to have awesome sex with a virgin is totally impossible if they are a stranger to you.
I doubt she is eighteen. Seems like lots of teasing and stopping for an adult.

HumanTarget said:
you just made it sound ridiculous. but utterly diabolical.....

it's possible. if the latter turned out to be the reality (not that we could ever know), that would blow my mind and i would give all my karma to the man.

he'd be a straight-up psycho keyser soze.

jackangel said:
it's possible. if the latter turned out to be the reality (not that we could ever know), that would blow my mind and i would give all my karma to the man.

he'd be a straight-up psycho keyser soze.
i agree with HO being consistently consistent in being his fumbling, forever to be, virgin self.

heavy_duty said:
I find it interesting he said centimetre. not many Americans say that.
I think he is youngguns in disguise!
wel in his thread can we give young gunz another chance he fucked up and said

"me"another chance.hmmmmmmm

heatherrae said:
This girl was TEASING you! Very uncool. She would jerk you off but wouldn't kiss you. Fuck her! That pisses me off.

Nah it's not her fault that he couldn't turn her on enough. If he had then she wouldn't have been able to tease him. He'll learn eventually. When it matters you have to take control.

Top Bottom