Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Healother gets his penis touched for the first time, read all about it!

needtogetas said:
stop being such a super vagina.this kid dont need to be pampered he needs a whore.now ether spread them or move out the way.

yeah you're totally right. he just get it over with.

healother said:

Sounds geigh when you say "wtf???"

Thought you never did anything with a girl before because you had morals, or principals, or some other horse shit like that.

Evans has dropped to his knees and openly wept for the simple viewing of a vagina.

caligirl said:
I'm coming from the standpoint that YOU said you wanted to go slow.... not her. Next time, just role her ass over, don't get into the lack of eye contact, lame ass, grope you from behind habit. I think you just need to get to know her first.

oh ok i see. so because i said i wanted to go slow, she was more embarassed if i tried to do stuff?
I did face her and we sorta were on each other stomach to stomach feeling each other, but you're right, there wasn't enough eye contact. I suppose women dont like it, if they are just groped from behind and not given enough personal attention?

And the getting to know her part might make her more willing too? I was kinda hoping she just wanted to fool around, and that probably makes me look sad, hmm. I'm wondering if this is recoverable, or if I should even bother to try to recover it.

HumanTarget said:
did you pay for that haircut? or did your mom have a tupperware party?

yeah, i know my all same length clipper haircut is probably a little lame. dang, haircuts are expensive, i guess i got suck up and spend.

if you were a caveman, i would have bashed your head in with a stone and dragged your woman off by her hair. i am not sure if you were meant to survive.

healother said:
I'm wondering if this is recoverable, or if I should even bother to try to recover it.

It's easily recoverable. If you took caligirl's advice you could be throwing away that silly vcard next time you meet up with the hosebang.

caligirl said:
yeah you're totally right. he just get it over with.
so i should just have sex? I'm already regretting the handjob, i dont want to do anything bigger that i regret, lol
PICK3 said:
Sounds geigh when you say "wtf???"

Thought you never did anything with a girl before because you had morals, or principals, or some other horse shit like that.

sorry, you got me saying it now.

Well, I thought I did too. I probably fucked up and will be regretting this later.

Gambino said:
good thread.
heal plenty of props to you
congrats
he didn't do anything yet. i got my penis touched in 2nd grade by Mrs. Gonser because i could get my pants zipped. i didn't go and make a thread about it.

Top Bottom