Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Healother gets his penis touched for the first time, read all about it!

caligirl said:
by what you posted, you told her you wanted to go slow...???? sno wonder she behaved as she did. The laugh may have been her way of expressing a lack of self confidence. Girls giggle when they are embarrassed. Dude, next time if you want it aproach it head on. None of this from behind SHIT... role her over and kiss her, dive in man, take her shirt off, kiss her neck, run your tounge down her stomache and take her pants off, YOU tease her... YOU be in control... I could go on.

I did want to go slow at first, until she put her hand on my lower stomach.

Ok, if she told me 'no, stop' before when I tried doing those things, why should i take control and try to do them harder? I thought it meant that she didnt want that. I dont want to be accused of rape or anything like that. How aggressive should I be? There is such a thing as being too aggressive, and it can get you into trouble :(

healother said:

Ok, if she told me 'no, stop' before when I tried doing those things, why should i take control and try to do them harder? I thought it meant that she didnt want that. I dont want to be accused of rape or anything like that. How aggressive should I be? There is such a thing as being too aggressive, and it can get you in jail. And the judge wouldnt think very highly of me seeing as I'm almost 23 and she's just 18.
jump on her from behind throw a elbow into the back of her neck and take that shit.she will thank you latter.

jackangel said:
will you report back on every single detail? it's an interesting EF spectacle and all, especially with the years-long history you have here, and i'm sure people are entertained by it to some extent (myself included). however, can you understand that this extensive online chronicling of your offline life actually lessens you in some way? just a thought.

hmm, it lessens me? how?

c00per said:
Way to go Hef.

healother_hef.jpg

:D
is that his real head? well there's the problem. take it back and exchange it for another...

healother said:

Ok, if she told me 'no, stop' before when I tried doing those things, why should i take control and try to do them harder? I thought it meant that she didnt want that. I dont want to be accused of rape or anything like that. How aggressive should I be? There is such a thing as being too aggressive, and it can get you into trouble :(

I'm coming from the standpoint that YOU said you wanted to go slow.... not her. Next time, just role her ass over, don't get into the lack of eye contact, lame ass, grope you from behind habit. I think you just need to get to know her first.

Top Bottom