Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Healother gets his penis touched for the first time, read all about it!

hold up 2 fingers. put `em in your mouth and pull them out. look her in the eye and say "these are going into your birthing canal. right now. if you have a problem with it, get the fuck out. if you're down, turn around and drop your pants." works every time....

jd_uk said:
If you want to keep her interested at all...or even want to see her again then you better up your game sharpish. You better find ways to turn her on because the 'middle schoolish' stuff sure isn't working. Move fast and get some f'in confidence.

If you think you're having fun now, just wait til you can make a girl beg for you to fuck her again.

yeah i know, i turned out to be a bit of a sopping wet vagina, and I think she realized she had the power so she just teased. that sucked.

I'm wiling to put out more and give her more, but she has to give back! If she wants oral, she should at least be wiling to take off her clothes! And she should let me touch her vagina!

caligirl said:
"middle schoolish" ?? Quite the little hussy you found there! I hope to god, she wasn't wacking guys in middle school! Healother, ( I say this out of respect for you) you seem like a well educated, put together young man, what's the rush?
I think you can do better, get a girl or woman who will appreciate your innocence.

I agree, I should be doing better. Maybe this was a mistake I dont know. The rush is that I'm 22 years old, never have done anything with a girl before, and rarely get chances with women and just want to make sure I get around to it before I die in this life, or before I become old, wrinkly, and can no longer snag hot 18 year old women :(

healother said:
yeah i know, i turned out to be a bit of a sopping wet vagina, and I think she realized she had the power so she just teased. that sucked.

I'm wiling to put out more and give her more, but she has to give back! If she wants oral, she should at least be wiling to take off her clothes! And she should let me touch her vagina!
you turned out to be????? you were BORN like that. or else you would been like everyone else and gotten a whiff of moist vagina back in 7th or 8th grade, or at the very latest, 10th grade.

HumanTarget said:
hold up 2 fingers. put `em in your mouth and pull them out. look her in the eye and say "these are going into your birthing canal. right now. if you have a problem with it, get the fuck out. if you're down, turn around and drop your pants." works every time....

what the heck, this isnt how sexual fun is supposed to happen is it? why is this situation so fucked up?

HumanTarget said:
you turned out to be????? you were BORN like that. or else you would been like everyone else and gotten a whiff of moist vagina back in 7th or 8th grade, or at the very latest, 10th grade.

i need to fight it better though, i dont like having to put up with bs. The way you are born doesnt always determine the outcome in life. I believe I can improve and get past this.

healother said:

by what you posted, you told her you wanted to go slow...???? sno wonder she behaved as she did. The laugh may have been her way of expressing a lack of self confidence. Girls giggle when they are embarrassed. Dude, next time if you want it aproach it head on. None of this from behind SHIT... role her over and kiss her, dive in man, take her shirt off, kiss her neck, run your tounge down her stomache and take her pants off, YOU tease her... YOU be in control... I could go on.

caligirl said:
"middle schoolish" ?? Quite the little hussy you found there! I hope to god, she wasn't wacking guys in middle school! Healother, ( I say this out of respect for you) you seem like a well educated, put together young man, what's the rush?
I think you can do better, get a girl or woman who will appreciate your innocence.
stop being such a super vagina.this kid dont need to be pampered he needs a whore.now ether spread them or move out the way.

will you report back on every single detail? it's an interesting EF spectacle and all, especially with the years-long history you have here, and i'm sure people are entertained by it to some extent (myself included). however, can you understand that this extensive online chronicling of your offline life actually lessens you in some way? just a thought.

Way to go Hef.

healother_hef.jpg

:D

Top Bottom