Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

He fuc+ed your Girlfriend!!!

Champ

Ok so my roomate has this freshman chick over. He doesnt get many girls that often so I was a little supprised becuase she was kinda cute. I am in the bathroom getting ready for bed and I can hear this chick talking to her boyfriend (who went to school far away). She was saying
"stop saying that, I love you baby"..."no, baby. you know me....stop, I love you"
She was laying on my roomates bed and I thoguht it was just another unsuccessful night for him.

Let me tell you a little about my roomate. He is a little geeky. He doesnt have much game. But he is one of the only people that can outdo me in cocksize. The kids dick is the size of a cokecan and the length of about 2.

So I go into my room and play on the computer. Soon I had to piss so I walk into the bathroom and start pissing. Forgetting to completely shut the door, my roomate comes running into the bathroom naked.
His cock was hanging throbbin dripping BLOOD all over the floor. I smile and said, "how long"....he said "she lasted about a 1 1/2 minutes, she took it like a champ"...He then grabbed some toilet paper to clean up and left "laughing in his geeky way".

I was a little upset to think that that girl was someones girlfriend...someones daughter...girls are SOOooo shady...

I have a girlfriend and I pray that somthing like that never happens

Top Bottom