Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HAving sex on X

LOL, too funny.......no, not Chinese, Oriental, Korean.......ha ha!

Me and the BF were into goin' out to the clubs every other weekend or so.............but don't really have the $$$ to be goin' out stylin' & profilin' right now. Too many things goin' on..........savin' for a place of our own, I have to have money for my music shit, we're headin' to Cedar Point next month.............little things like that ya know bro?
I've been havin' the itch lately though to get out there again, but we'll see. Now that I'm 21, we don't have to go to Canada anymore and be around all the teen hoochies-n-stuff!

The first time me and my girl rolled it was all about the sex.. since then we touch the whole time but not really about sex.. i guess everything feels so good that it isnt needed.. I personally want to screw the whole time.. I cant complain tho cuz its a blast..

When she drinks or has a joint w/ me shes ready to screw at any point..

:D You horny bastard

Azia Thats phat yeah i went to a couple parties and all that but everytime i go out i spend mad $$$ and then i cant eat the next day
:( But thats phat ,, get your own place and u could have some ill ass parties in you place
My friends do that every first of the month and charge $5 a head .. the money goes toward the rent ;)

that's nothing

Try sex on G :p
PLEASE NOTE consent issues may arise so I wouldn't advise doing this with anyone who might get it in their head to scream date rape at you after

Top Bottom