Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever paid for a hooker???

Ever picked up a hooker?

• yes

Votes: 52 30.8%
  • no

Votes: 117 69.2%

• Total voters
150 low end, 300 average 500+ for anyting of quality.

fuck I just spent 300$ for dinner @ a fine steakhouse the other night
no sex
you tyelling me I could have just dialed up a hooker? not had to waste an evening of inane babble, a huge check, driving a drunk off her ass chick home, jerk off in the shower and goto bed pissed off a frustrated if I just had of made a phone call?
thats fucked man
I know what I am doing this weekend.

why would you pay? I have more pussy than I can handle..at home ,work and others I meet.. its free!! free I tell you!

i just cant get the thought out of my head of how many other dudes and objects were in that hooker. i want to vomit just thinking about it.

In the Navy when we went to San Juan Puerto Rico we went to a place called the black angus. i had no idea what it was. we went in and it looked like a club. the fact that there were more chicks than dudes didnt even ring a bell. right off the bat i had 3 chicks all over me and im thinking im the man. then one leans in and wispers in my ear "$200" and i almost shit myself. i felt so stupid i didnt know it was a whore house. so from that point on i was in a serious guard mode. the rest of the guys that i went with all took chicks upstairs where there were rooms to have sex. i was the only one who didnt partake. one chick was with 2 of the guys i was with one after another. that alone solidified my choice of not doing it.

if you have to pay for it then your doing something seriously wrong. id rather take a chick out, wine her, dine her and 69 her and spend way more than a hooker than to pay straight up for sex.

bigmann245 said:
i just cant get the thought out of my head of how many other dudes and objects were in that hooker. i want to vomit just thinking about it.

In the Navy when we went to San Juan Puerto Rico we went to a place called the black angus. i had no idea what it was. we went in and it looked like a club. the fact that there were more chicks than dudes didnt even ring a bell. right off the bat i had 3 chicks all over me and im thinking im the man. then one leans in and wispers in my ear "$200" and i almost shit myself. i felt so stupid i didnt know it was a whore house. so from that point on i was in a serious guard mode. the rest of the guys that i went with all took chicks upstairs where there were rooms to have sex. i was the only one who didnt partake. one chick was with 2 of the guys i was with one after another. that alone solidified my choice of not doing it.

if you have to pay for it then your doing something seriously wrong. id rather take a chick out, wine her, dine her and 69 her and spend way more than a hooker than to pay straight up for sex.

I would give you 20 minutes in Pattaya before you were talking a different game.

I myself have never but "a friend" told me these were the average prices he pays for hotties...
Hungary-80, Bulgaria-40, Germany-150, A_dam-100, Vegas-350, Denver-250, Kuala Lumpur-75, Hong Kong-80, AC/Manila-bar fine25...tip30, Phuket/Pattaya/Bangkok bar fine30...tip40

With that said almost all of them give discounts or freebies to return customers :)

Top Bottom