Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever paid for a hooker???

Ever picked up a hooker?

• yes

Votes: 52 30.8%
  • no

Votes: 117 69.2%

• Total voters
calveless wonder said:
only in amsterdam......on 2 dif occasions. it's not expensive there and both girls looked like they should have been on the cover of a magazine. it was actually a good time, the girls were into it and 1 i chilled with awhile after because we were vibing.

i'd never pay 200-300 for a hooker though. Why do it when you can pull a hotty , take her on a cheap date and bang her? If you're not capable of that or just feeling lazy and happen to be rich, then i guess it makes sense.

it's alot more fun picking up women and creating chemistry. the sex is just the build up/victory.

thats how I look at it too, but some people are in full based relationships/marriages and just need something new to get away. Like a different thrill, a different set of lips, a different body to grab onto....

for me, i'd feel awkward just having sex with some chick that does it for loot, I actually like making a connection with women when I'm fucking em, it makes me feel worthy. I don't get off by giving a girl some money and pretty much forcing her to get my dick wet... It just doesn't turn me on, same with strip clubs

PuddleMonkey said:
We all pay bro, in one way or another, they make us pay. They'll get you one way or another... mentally, physically, financially. There's no escape.
lol puddle.. right on bro.. this couldn't be more true

If you go to nomarriage.com a guy wrote an article actually breaking down the cost of dating and getting married and the cost of hiring a prostitute once a week at $125 an hour. It's cheaper to hire the prostitute and you get laid at least once a week without any strings.

Sounds like a no brainer to me.

ponyfitness said:
If you go to nomarriage.com a guy wrote an article actually breaking down the cost of dating and getting married and the cost of hiring a prostitute once a week at $125 an hour. It's cheaper to hire the prostitute and you get laid at least once a week without any strings.

Sounds like a no brainer to me.

from a pure sex standpoint...when you factor in time, etc, it's absolutely true. Even a girl that doesn't require a big investment (i.e. if you're smart and don't be a dumbass and take a girl to dinner on a first date...or two) can be a hassle, just from an emotional and time standpoint.

however, there's nothing like conquering your prey and the feeling of new pussy you earned. only high better than that is the high when you make serious $$$...which you probably just use to get high off real drugs(and steroids) and get more pussy.

what a cycle

i don't know if this counts but i'll share my shameful story.
when i was a pledge it was customary to orchestrate a stripper party and i was the goat in charge. so i ordered up this ghetto pair of tricks from detroit off a website...when they showed up it was like a low rent rap video. 2 freaky black gals dressed in sleazy stripper wear with a thug in front and in back handling business. i paid the dude the deposit, they put on a crazy show which invovled a double sided dildo anal sess.
hours later one of this tricks was sucking the cack for an extra $100 i hope i don't have hivletto :worried:

I never have nor need to pay for sex.

Moltke said:
i don't know if this counts but i'll share my shameful story.
when i was a pledge it was customary to orchestrate a stripper party and i was the goat in charge. so i ordered up this ghetto pair of tricks from detroit off a website...when they showed up it was like a low rent rap video. 2 freaky black gals dressed in sleazy stripper wear with a thug in front and in back handling business. i paid the dude the deposit, they put on a crazy show which invovled a double sided dildo anal sess.
hours later one of this tricks was sucking the cack for an extra $100 i hope i don't have hivletto :worried:

haha, props for posting.

calveless wonder said:
from a pure sex standpoint...when you factor in time, etc, it's absolutely true. Even a girl that doesn't require a big investment (i.e. if you're smart and don't be a dumbass and take a girl to dinner on a first date...or two) can be a hassle, just from an emotional and time standpoint.

however, there's nothing like conquering your prey and the feeling of new pussy you earned. only high better than that is the high when you make serious $$$...which you probably just use to get high off real drugs(and steroids) and get more pussy.

what a cycle
christ

Top Bottom