Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever paid for a hooker???

Ever picked up a hooker?

• yes

Votes: 52 30.8%
  • no

Votes: 117 69.2%

• Total voters
5'4" Blond w/ dark brown highlights and a dancer's body, bout 27yo, goes by the name of Jayla in Vegas = $400 / hour

according to my friend

no but I almost did once.me and a friend pulled over to talk to these really hot girls once in Italy.they were so dame hot the thought of them being hookers did not eve cross my mind.we pull over and they start telling us prices...I thought about it for a few mins then I was like lets get the fuck out of here.

Thai girls are smoking hot & amazing in bed.

My fondest azn ho memory was spending a whole evening with one, she turned her phone off after the hour was up and broke out the vodka. I was loving it, but it turns out she lived with another hot little foreign import who wandered into our room in lingerie & gave me a floor show I'll never forget. Ho #1 got drunk and crazy so I bounced to #2 and spent the night with her. Not a bad night for $200 with 2 retardely hot little chicas

Good times & a million miles from whatever trailer crackho experience you'll find if you're in the states going through the yellow pages for a boredom fuck.

PuddleMonkey said:
We all pay bro, in one way or another, they make us pay. They'll get you one way or another... mentally, physically, financially. There's no escape.

how true!

i know people in the sex industry and it goes from 70 australian per client (under an hour usually) for an 18yo no pimp idiot risk taker to the average of 200-300au per hour. then it gets weird, where a 20 something model 8 out of 10 type can ask for 300 an hour solid constant work, or just sit back and demand 600 and up (by "up" i mean 2000-3000 a weekend)

ive personally never paid for sex, hookers, blowjobs, bal bla- i get that normally anyway, and im not usually after raw sex, i like chatting to the girls i make out with, incorperating them into my friend base and having heaps of fun like that - but thats the story in australia pretty much.

i did once date a girl (didnt actually sex her. hm.) who ended up being a hooker. that was weird. she dated my friend and he had a massive cry that she fucked like 200 guys a month for a while. of course im like "dude, so what. its only 200 cocks. LOL"

he was a bit pissed with me after that ;)

i dont think its a bad thing of course, sex is sex...but it would be nice if people all looked after themselves a bit and got sex based on their looks/appeal to their partner rather than raw $$$...i find that a bit...ech.

yia

only in amsterdam......on 2 dif occasions. it's not expensive there and both girls looked like they should have been on the cover of a magazine. it was actually a good time, the girls were into it and 1 i chilled with awhile after because we were vibing.

i'd never pay 200-300 for a hooker though. Why do it when you can pull a hotty , take her on a cheap date and bang her? If you're not capable of that or just feeling lazy and happen to be rich, then i guess it makes sense.

it's alot more fun picking up women and creating chemistry. the sex is just the build up/victory.

Top Bottom