Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

have you ever been with a squirter

Never really had a squirter, but some dam wet ones. My wife will just flood my face or crotch. Have to put a towel down or change the sheets to use the bed. And i had one before her that was worse. Both can keep cummin too.

GrandMaster said:
u change the sheets??

y?? thats some good hight quality poonJuice man!
savor that shit! haha

oh yeah, good quality stuff. But that wet assed bed gets f'n cold after awhile when you fall asleep in it. Guess I should have a screw bed and a sleep bed to avoid the wet spot. But, inevitably I will wake up and do her again and make that bed wet too.

Usually use a towel over it for the night. Keeps it warm.

lol thats waht i used to do lmao
one of my ex's would soak shit up.. so i'd lay a town under the poon... made the sex better to... dont ask how

Funniest thing i ever heard was a group of drunk girls running off at the mouth at a party one night not knowing a group of us guys were within earshot ...

The jist of the converstion was how fuckin stupid men are with there fasination of the female orgasm and how 3/4 of them would fire out a little shot of piss which the " idiot guys " think is an orgasm and makes them feel like a hero . lol

boxerjake said:
Funniest thing i ever heard was a group of drunk girls running off at the mouth at a party one night not knowing a group of us guys were within earshot ...

The jist of the converstion was how fuckin stupid men are with there fasination of the female orgasm and how 3/4 of them would fire out a little shot of piss which the " idiot guys " think is an orgasm and makes them feel like a hero . lol

still pumps me up

Top Bottom