Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

have you ever been with a squirter

hamstershaver said:
yeah she pisses the bed, i dont like it
wtf? i dont pee

boxerjake said:
Funniest thing i ever heard was a group of drunk girls running off at the mouth at a party one night not knowing a group of us guys were within earshot ...

The jist of the converstion was how fuckin stupid men are with there fasination of the female orgasm and how 3/4 of them would fire out a little shot of piss which the " idiot guys " think is an orgasm and makes them feel like a hero . lol

Damn dirty bitches. WTF

I've never been with a squirter.

Maybe I'm not doing something right? One of the fine girls on the board want to teach me? :laugh:

i especially like the stains that my girl leaves which are in the shape of her butt crack, there are several white butt crack on my blue sheets, i have to change them as a matter of fact

ive had a girl squirt in my face before while i was licking her w/ my finger in her...i was pretty proud..

Not so much a squirter, more like a gusher. I remember this girl riding me on her leather couch and when she came, she stood up a bit and just waterfalled all over the place. we literally had to get a beach towel and wipe down the couch. that shit was amazing. I loved it.

Top Bottom