Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever been injured while having sex?

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Let's hear it.

I have had the Rug Burn From Hell on my knee before.

LOL

Rug burn
Cramp from HELL in the hams
Threw the back out once - don't ask lol

rug burns.

my arch had a cramp once.

injuries to who I was having sex with (aka the victims):

I dated this hot clumsy girl and one time while walking to my bed she stumbled and hit her head on the bed frame. She had a big knot on her head but we still ended up having sex.

One time I was banging this chick and I accidently thrust real hard but my dick went violently into her "bad place" (aka balloon knot). She screamed in pain, and I consoled her by telling her to "walk it off". We ended up having having sex shortly afterwards.

The worst I have come to *almost* being injured was banging this guy I met in NYC a few years ago. We went to his parents house on Long Island and for some reason he wanted to fuck on his parents bed.

It was one of those HIGH ass Victorian Four Poster beds. I was banging him from behind doggy style and he was holding on with both hands to one of the corner posts when on the backstroke it suddenly snapped off and came down towards my head. I dodged, only to end up falling off that big ass bed. Narrowly missing that Victorian nightstand corner.

I can't imagine how he explained to his parents how their bed got damaged.

Legs1010 said:
My kitty has been sore afterwards, does that count?

Yeah that counts. What's the 1010 stand for there Legs?

Top Bottom