Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever?

Werd said:
Ummmmmmmmmmm how do you know that I am not the one running around bragging about how I tagged him and left him before the wetspot even hit the sheets?

WARNING - SEXISM ALERT - WARNING - SEXISM ALERT - WARNING

Because, let's face it. It is the man who fucks, the woman who gets fucked. Also women tend to bear more emotional scars from casual sex, unless they are hos.

Longhorn85 said:
WARNING - SEXISM ALERT - WARNING - SEXISM ALERT - WARNING

Because, let's face it. It is the man who fucks, the woman who gets fucked. Also women tend to bear more emotional scars from casual sex, unless they are hos.

LOL... and you actually believe that nonsense?

Darlin' THAT is on you. :qt:

It's not fair to have the double standard for men and women about sex. We're either all hos, or not, when we engage in sex on a more casual basis. If this stigma was changed more women might be open about their sexuality, and consequently we as men would get laid more. I think Werd makes a great point with her examples.

If I tagged a girl on the first date i wouldn't think less of her.

In fact I'd prolly be calling her again pretty damn soon :)

Coverguy said:
It's not fair to have the double standard for men and women about sex. We're either all hos, or not, when we engage in sex on a more casual basis. If this stigma was changed more women might be open about their sexuality, and consequently we as men would get laid more. I think Werd makes a great point with her examples.

DING! DING! DING!

:rose:

Top Bottom