Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you advertised yourself on Craigslist: Casual Encounter

bean, since that hooker thread i've had a new view on life, seriously i've been out of control

it's quite embarassing but i've been hangin out with this chick and her friends for the last couple weekends lol The Erotic Review : Angela from Cleveland | Phone: (216) 618-7239

no fucking, just hanging out n stuff lol

here's angela's latest review
olooloo]

She told me to make myself comfortable and we took care of business. We then started to make out a little.....very nice. Then we headed to the spare bedroom. (Trying to be careful)I just had to to get my hands on those beautiful breasts. She had me lay down and she proceeded to get me up. Very nice CBJ....after a few minutes I wanted to return the favor. I could have stayed there all day. What a tastey pussy. We soon moved on to MISH.... I loved playing with her super breasts while screwing her into the mattress. I love DS and deceided to flip her over and give that a try. I certainly wasn't disapointed. Love that fine ass!!!!!! I couldn't take in anymore and just had to cum. We rested for a few minutes then I got cleaned up and we spent a few minutes talking with me fondling her beautiful breasts. I would recemmend Angela anytime!!!!!!!

dude is eating a whore's pussy??@??
lamebro i'm gonna die lol'ing if that was you :)

This thread = awesome.

Met The broad I'm with now On CL she responded to one of my rediculous ads

No experience myself, but I did, LONG AGO, try those (976) party lines that we had before the internet. I never got laid from it, but met some really frightening women... Some likely with penises. Lots of wasted gas & time, and a whopping phone bill.

Charles

Top Bottom