Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has a WOMAN ever APPROACHED YOU?

Scotsman said:
Honestly every girl I have ever dated or pretty much gone out with has approached me. Which according to history for me has been a bad approach.LOL

Cheers,
Scotsman

A woman can approach a man but still remain classy and somewhat unattainable. All she needs to do is position herself to let you know she wants you to engage her. It isn't that hard. A woman doesn't need to stick her tongue down a strange man's throat in order to let him know he has gained her attention whether it was intentional on his part, or that she merely noticed him first. :lmao:

BIKINIMOM said:
A woman can approach a man but still remain classy and somewhat unattainable. All she needs to do is position herself to let you know she wants you to engage her. It isn't that hard. A woman doesn't need to stick her tongue down a strange man's throat in order to let him know he has gained her attention whether it was intentional on his part, or that she merely noticed him first. :lmao:

Exactly, I've been approached in both ways. The girls I ended up with let me know that they wanted something and let me do the groundwork so to speak. The really forward tongue down the throat types are a total turn off.

Although I am flattered in either situation that I intrigued someone enough for them to approach me.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Honestly.....I have NEVER in my life approached a girl. They ALWAYS come to me....Im too shy and woried I would do something stupid so I just make it kknown I want to talk tothem without talking to them and usually they will come over

Honestly.....I have NEVER in my life approached a girl. They ALWAYS come to me....Im too shy and woried I would do something stupid so I just make it kknown I want to talk tothem without talking to them and usually they will come over

Similar situation. I have got very little "game." Mainly because I don't have to use it and never get to practice it.

And it is weird because one of my best friends is an absolute player. He will walk up to any girl and a majority of the time come out successful. Meanwhile I sit back and have girls come to me.

Similar situation. I have got very little "game." Mainly because I don't have to use it and never get to practice it.

And it is weird because one of my best friends is an absolute player. He will walk up to any girl and a majority of the time come out successful. Meanwhile I sit back and have girls come to me.

Yep...its weird, I was telling a girlfriend of mine about this thread and said I realized Ive never hit on a girl and she was FLOORED! She was asking me why not? I thought about it and I guess it would be the fear of rejection.....But really hitting on girls is like the Insurance business....its a numbers game, you have to take your emotions out of it and play the game.

I've had both. I'm not afraid of a woman so if I like how a person looks. I will flat out tell you. that outfit looks good on you. But I have been approaced by women as well. (It's not the looks...it's the fancy watches and nice clothes I borrow from other people)

So on occasion either way take the attention off their panties and talk to them and I usually figure it out from there.

Yes. Especially since I've been running test e. I have been asked out by 2 diff women at the gym in the past 3 weeks and have had plenty more hit on me. AAS ftw.

Sent from my HTC One using EliteFitness

Top Bottom