Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has a WOMAN ever APPROACHED YOU?

princesa said:
you are right, most people want what they cant have

but cmon infront of the other person..?? thats low imo

honestly i dont know what i would do if i was hanging out w/my man and some girl would come up to him...holy cow lol ...i dont think i would get my hands dirty, i would probably let him handle it

if the situation was reversed most likely the other guy would get punched in the face..right?? i think..at least where i am from

I can't leave my husband alone for 10 minutes without every female within a 1 mile radius wanting to be up in his shit.

Not only am I NOT offended by it, but it feeds my ego. I mean, why would I want a man that no other woman wants? :confused:

He knows he is married to me, don't he?

As for the thread topic, I've been both bold and more demure in my approach. There is a way to approach a man without seeming desperate.

... and sorry, but I have NEVER seen a man that I would want to instantly devour. I need something more than just his exterior to want to devour him and to surmise that better takes time.

If a man doesn't see *my brand of wonderful* (men are EXTREMELY visual) then why should I break my neck to *make him see*? Men don't work that way. A man will NEVER value what a woman merely offers up to him on a silver platter. It is their nature to hunt/pursue. If a woman takes that away from him then he will NOT want her. Just think about how the thread began... A man asking if other men instantly DEVALUE a woman who removes the pursuit by being overly aggressive.

And I DID approach my husband online. I sent him an email telling him that I thought his screen name was THE FUNNIEST I had seen in a long time. I never expected him to reply and I wasn't REALLY all that interested in him as he was very ungeographically desirable. Yes, I found him appealing, otherwise I wouldn't have emailed him. But I wasn't desperate. He emailed me his cell number and because I opted NOT to go out that night I called him. The conversation lasted 6+ hours and the rest, I suppose as they say, is history. :)

AztecWarrior said:
Are you the jealous or very sensitive type??? I'm not saying you are but I just getting that vibe. When I was younger I would get upset. Now I just smile and happy I'm with a women that turns heads.

Its not about jealousy or insecurity. Its about respect.
We weren't talking about getting attention.
You wouldnt feel disrespected if someone was hitting on your partner right in front of you??

I certainly would. If i wasnt around then thats a different story but not in my presence. Its crossing the line but thats just me, im a little old school what can i say...

princesa said:
You wouldnt feel disrespected if someone was hitting on your partner right in front of you??

I certainly would. If i wasnt around then thats a different story but not in my presence. Its crossing the line but thats just me, im a little old school what can i say...

It depends. If they say something disrespecting her or try to touch, I'm gonna to try to knock my fist through there skull.

princesa said:

They don't come much more old school than me and I would NEVER behave inappropriately towards the partner of another, however, I still wouldn't get upset if a woman straight up hit on my man. I mean, she could grab his package right there in front of me. The only person's reaction I would watch is my husband's. If he gave *the wrong one* I would tell her, "Honey - he is ALL YOURS because he isn't good enough for me." .... and walk away without ever turning back once.

As I said, my husband gets hit on all the time. I think it's funny and flattering TO ME because afterall, he is MY husband. All he ever talks about is, "My wife this and my wife that" (meaning good things) yet they still try. :lmao:

If my partner were to get upset at men hitting on me, I would dump his ass FAST. I had one like that for 13 years and let me tell you IT SUCKED.

I like the way things are much MUCH better now. :heart:

If another woman hits on your man right there in front of you it is NOT disrespectfull. It is actually flattering TO YOU.

I'm going to try and be more consistent and supporting to everybody, maybe you'll see it more. :)

plenty of times. Of course. I am blessed to be very attractive to women. And I've never been the real big bulky guy either, always normal size (but always in shape though). That should say something.

Honestly every girl I have ever dated or pretty much gone out with has approached me. Which according to history for me has been a bad approach.LOL

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom