Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has a WOMAN ever APPROACHED YOU?

izap1 said:
1. you just think they are horny, and since they are so desperate to get to you, they will be easier to get in the bed

2. you think they are strong minded women, void of any insecurities, but that doesn't mean they will fuck you in a minute

I'm just asking, do you think women who approach men puts you on the pedestal and makes them look "easier", and for them to bow down on you?

1. true

2. no woman is void of any insecurities. The woman you are trying to describe here sounds like a cougar. Cougars are easy...fun too.

That last question is worded strangely. Do I think when a woman approaches me I am on a pedestal? I already think that regardless of what they do. Does it make them look easier? They all look easy to me bro. Do they bow down to me? You better believe it buddy.

KillahBee said:
This is quite common, yo.

Women are attracted to men who have women. Actually, it's extremely common. Many reasons for it, too. Most of you know em.

you are right, most people want what they cant have

but cmon infront of the other person..?? thats low imo

honestly i dont know what i would do if i was hanging out w/my man and some girl would come up to him...holy cow lol ...i dont think i would get my hands dirty, i would probably let him handle it

if the situation was reversed most likely the other guy would get punched in the face..right?? i think..at least where i am from

yes, I've had women approach me and I assume that I'll be hitting it sooner rathert han later when the woman initiates.

ceo said:
1. true

2. no woman is void of any insecurities. The woman you are trying to describe here sounds like a cougar. Cougars are easy...fun too.

That last question is worded strangely. Do I think when a woman approaches me I am on a pedestal? I already think that regardless of what they do. Does it make them look easier? They all look easy to me bro. Do they bow down to me? You better believe it buddy.

ahahha

wow check out your confidence

thats cool...

Reactions: ceo
Greatest approach ever - I was in college and home for a weekend. So we all went out to a popular Thurs night spot that's right on the water / dock. Anyway, I'm outside towards the end of the night and bery, very drunk. Was wearing a pretty thin shirt ( :sawasteaa: ) and was just chillin on the lonesome out back by the dock. I must have been really blitzed cause I didn't notice this little fox walk up to me. All of a sudden I feel this cooling sensation on my chesticles. I look down and this chick is standing about 3 inches from me, face to face, looking up into my eyes with this naughty little look on her face. And then I realize that she has an ice cube in her hand and she's rubbing it very slowly around my nipple.

So hot

heavy_duty said:
Chick at my gym asked me out to a movie.
Married 16 years today.damn I better go get a card!

I thought you meant HER....

Top Bottom