Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has a WOMAN ever APPROACHED YOU?

izap1 said:
What do you think of women approaching men?

Do you automatically assume they are the aggressive/easier-to-get-in-the-bed type?

Or do you just see them as confident strong women and their motivation to get what they want is actually quite a turn-on?

What is the difference between these two?

And yes, women approach me a lot.

silverstar1025 said:
Yes to the question of course. Lots of bi women out there these days. They are not scared.

There are 3 other questions.

But, talking about bi chicks is definately not going to help your argument with pud about being an alter.

manny78 said:
Hot bimbos do that as well. Not ugly fat whores.

Oh yeah I know that I just meant lots of fucked up people at the rave that get real friendly. They may not normally be that way in a normal setting.

It's happened, but for the most part no.

It's probably because I am intimidating with these spectacular good looks. Yeah, that must be it.

ceo said:
What is the difference between these two?

And yes, women approach me a lot.

1. you just think they are horny, and since they are so desperate to get to you, they will be easier to get in the bed

2. you think they are strong minded women, void of any insecurities, but that doesn't mean they will fuck you in a minute

I'm just asking, do you think women who approach men puts you on the pedestal and makes them look "easier", and for them to bow down on you?

It has happened, yes.

But more often than not women won't directly approach you but rather put themselves in a position to be approached by you. Like standing close to you, opening their bodies to face you, eye fucking you, etc.

I love aggressive women. There is nothing sexier than a woman who has the balls to approach me. This, a slut does not make. Sure, some of them are sexually aggressive, but some aren't.

princesa said:
[/B]

thats so disrecpectful

how does she handle that???

This is quite common, yo.

Women are attracted to men who have women. Actually, it's extremely common. Many reasons for it, too. Most of you know em.

Top Bottom