Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

has the kitty ever smelled so bad you didnt hit it?

hamstershaver

im mean you take off the panties and your knees buckle cause it smells like a dogs ass? i get off after a few pumps anyways so it doesnt really affect me too much if its smelling bad

This is very fuck'n nasty but it seems I have no couth today anyway so here u go. I hooked up with this fine sexy little chic back in high school. I finally had a chance to fool around with her at her parents house. I slipped my hand under her panties to play with her clit after a few seconds I slid my finger into her soak'n wet pussy and swollen isn't the right word to discribe it...more like her pussy turned inside out! Anyway we heard her mom walk in the front door she jumped up and went to her bathroom. When she did that I did what every 9th grader does...I smelled my finger and what I exsperienced was the most GOD awful smell....I would of swore I had stuck my finger in her ass...but if not for the fact my fingers were sticky not shity! All I have to say is THANK GOD her mother came home because I love eat'n pussy......I'm pretty sure she cleaned herself up soon after that because she got pelted with douce bottles at school the next day.....Karen if you're out there I'm sorry for the hell you went through.

There's just no reason for someone to be so f'n gorgeous yet so STANK down below.]

I'm sittin here laughing at my desk at work thinking about another situation with a sexy little hottie in South Beach, FL. I don't think I have to typing skills to accurately portray the scenario though.

No, but I did get 4 fingers in a girl SIDEWAYS once!!

Scared my Lil' Pee Pee out of a stiffy!!!

I guess your dicks gonna fall off the day your whole hand slides in..I shit you not my hand slid into a chic pussy, the great thing is it only made my dick harder.....I guess my cock took that as a challenge. It's amazing how one minute a girls pussy can be tight and snug and the next minute its like the Luray Caverns in there...WTF! LOL

Boy I hope not!!

Nah, I was young and didn't know alot at the time as how to please a woman.

I saw a video of two young girls and one fucks the other up the cunt and the ass with her FOOT

that was wacky

I saw a vid of the same girl being peed on by a middle aged bloke who also manhandled and "raped" her

She said in the beginning she was looking forward to it though

These things are probably bad for my mind

hammy, you should get your gf to take care of that problem. bleach works ive heard

hamstershaver said:
im mean you take off the panties and your knees buckle cause it smells like a dogs ass? i get off after a few pumps anyways so it doesnt really affect me too much if its smelling bad

LoL. The smell has never got to me.

At first I didn't really like it or dislike it. Now I love it -- sorta an aquired taste. The smell of pussy makes me crave it sooo bad.

The other day I was walking through school and got a wiff of something.... I was like damn, I wonder what that girl was just doing.... :p

Top Bottom