Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

has the kitty ever smelled so bad you didnt hit it?

psychedout said:
LoL. The smell has never got to me.

At first I didn't really like it or dislike it. Now I love it -- sorta an aquired taste. The smell of pussy makes me crave it sooo bad.

The other day I was walking through school and got a wiff of something.... I was like damn, I wonder what that girl was just doing.... :p

Bro we have gota be talking about two totally different smells....unless you just enjoy the smell of a sweaty bums asshole? I love the smell of good pussy but rotten pussy needs to go into trash where it belongs!

Hell yes, not long ago. Hooked up with a total babe (21 yo), but she totally reeked down below. I hit it a few times, thinking it was just a bad time & she would get it fixed. She never did, so I had to cut her loose. Bacterial vaginosis, I'm guessing.

split endz said:
Hell yes, not long ago. Hooked up with a total babe (21 yo), but she totally reeked down below. I hit it a few times, thinking it was just a bad time & she would get it fixed. She never did, so I had to cut her loose. Bacterial vaginosis, I'm guessing.

If you can handle the smell...the next time you're in that situation pull your dick out of her puss and make her suck it. Right after she's done with the Listerine mouth wash I garenteen she looks into a few feminine products.
Thats my remedy for a ripe puss.

Since I'm talking remedie: The next time you get with a chic that doesn't shave quite enough of the puss as you would like and refuses to do so upon your request, before you have sex the next time go down on her with a mouth full of chewing gum.

It's suggested you perform remedy #1 before tackling remedy #2.

ok here's a story for you. I'm playing golf at this really nice course and there is this equally nice beer cart girl driving around. Her name was Ivy and damn she was cute. Innocent looking but very flirtateous and HOT! She was about 19 or 20 and she was giving me every sign that she wanted to see me about something. By about the 15th hole I warned her that if she didn't quit batting her eyes at me she was going to be in for trouble and her response was something like "I've been looking for trouble since I first saw you". That's all I needed and I aranged to meet her that evening for a walk around the course and some beers. We ended up on the 17th green (which is an island green) and had a beer. She says she want s to go skinny-di[pping and she just takes off her clothes and jumps in the lake. When she gets out, she comes over to me and attacks! Her body was pettite and just about flawless. I roll her over and as I'm kissing her neck and working my way down to her beautiful tits she says, "Go down on me, I want t=you to eat my pussy really bad". When I get to her navel the smell of her puss overwhelmed me. It damn near made me gag! I just couldn't do it. But, my dick was hard and I was certainly going to fuck her. When I slid inside her she felt like a huge bucket. That puss was so loose I couldn't even feel the sides. Now before you crack about my dick being small let me assure you I am a legit 7.5" and thick. Not the worlds biggest but bigger than 90%. I tried to get into it but just couldn't and had to be honest and tell her I just wasn't feeling it but maybe if she gave me head that would help. She got offended but sucked me off anyways and when complete I told her goodbye. It was not a graceful exit but an exit none the less. I was to meet some friends at a brew pub later that evening and decided to head over. The stink on my dick was making me ill so when I got to the bar I went in through the back door and slipped into the restroom. I'm up on the counter on my knees with my dick under the water fawcett trying to wash the nasty stench off my cock, soaping it up, running hot water over it when one of the guys that works there walks in and just starts busting up. When I was done I went and found my frineds and started watching the game on TV when one of them goes, "goddamn you stink!" That is why you never hit the kitty when it's stinky.

Top Bottom