Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone tried this?

Maybe a tiny sticking point semantically but I haven't been through two marriages, I'm in the 9th year of my second marriage quite happily.

Actually, I'm not quite sure what you want my two cents on. The fact you gave up passion for security because you have a disabled child or ??? Because I made the opposite choice once upon a time and in hindsight the only regret has ever been that we waited as long as we did to make the jump (the man I found my passion with is still my husband to this day).

While my child is not severely autistic my son was once labeled by a school district psychologist as having one of the most severe cases of ADD/ODD in the entire school district, and considering five elementary schools mitriculate into one high school, that's a pretty big district. My current's husband's daughter has Asperger's (although that was only diagnosed in the past two years, the poor kid was slapped with every label but that throughout her childhood).

If you want to take this to more detail I'll have to go to PM. I've put enough of myself publicly on these boards over the years and there's some stuff that just doesn't need to be told or re-told.

Put it this way, you and I have walked very similar paths but there came a time we were both faced with choices and I think we made different ones.

Thanks, I appreciate you didn't block the request. I'm going to take a few more different steps and then see. I'm switching counselors. I knew I was not at a good one from the get go since she's of a religious background and I confessed that I do TAKE my kids so they can make their own choices and understand love in cooperation, but that I am still just a "student of religion" myself. She didn't really hear what I said and is taking me for a thorough believer and prayed for me at the last session, thinking I'm a full believer. That crossed the line for me. And I'm too nice to say, "Lady, wtf?" Prayer never hurts so I let her do it. Prayer to me is meditation w/hope and a request so no harm done, but now I need to find another therapist. I have not been able to mention ANY of the infidelity issues on my part b/c of her being of a religious background and people like that although they mean well, and think they understand sin and darkness, I always feel they are naive. Sin btw to me is just a 3 letter word for pain intentionally or irresponsibly inflicted on someone, including oneself. I've sinned badly....

So, Nan, if he does go for therapy to supplement any discovery in low T levels, you still have to shop around a bit for a good counselor, in short. Don't bag the whole thing if you get a dud therapist. Oh, as for the original topic on the KY tubes, I've tried those and I find them annoying. One is suppose to feel cool and the other hot and I almost thought it should be reversed where the dude's should be the pink one, etc... And it didn't make sense they'd be different if you're going to get it all mixed up in the intercourse anyway, except for what you just dab on the clit. I'm like you in that if you only mess with the little c that it just gets ticklish and annoying and I always have to have the lower/inner G spot area too stimulated and that stuff can make you feel numb vs stimulated. I'd try one alone like the pink one for the ladies, and then the other.

I have tried the KY yours + mine, I practically ran to the store when I saw the commercial, I was disappointed. The "his" stuff was okay, the "hers" was unpleasant, and together.... well I had to end session to run to the bathroom and wash off. I am intregued by the strawberry stuff coming out, but have no use for the chocolate one as neither him or I like chocolate. In my opinion, the best lube thats out there is called gun oil.

But from what I read from the rest of the forum, it sounds like you need more then lube. My man works out of town, and keeps different hours from me, but when he is home, we definitely try to get in sync and get it on as much as possible lol!

Top Bottom