Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone tried this?

Never tried it, but we use plain K-Y if needed sometimes, or very rarely my wife uses a small amount of Emla gel (basically K-Y with lidocaine in it), in case she's sore for any reason. I think the other stuff is all a bunch of marketing hype.

Charles

I tried one of those vibrating cock rings made by condom companies. Not very good. The placement of it didn't really hit her directly on her clit, and apparently the vibration wasn't very strong (that's what she said!)

I agree those vibrating rings barely vibrate, I never really need lube but want to try something dif with hubby when he gets here...

I agree those vibrating rings barely vibrate, I never really need lube but want to try something dif with hubby when he gets here...
If you want one of those vibrating rings you have to go to a sex shop or order it online, the "disposable" kind isn't going to have any motor power.

Honey, the only thing you're gonna need when you and hubby get together for the first time after a long separation is a sexy piece of lingerie and a nice wax job :D

If you want one of those vibrating rings you have to go to a sex shop or order it online, the "disposable" kind isn't going to have any motor power.

Honey, the only thing you're gonna need when you and hubby get together for the first time after a long separation is a sexy piece of lingerie and a nice wax job :D
You dont know this man... he was zero intrigued about the K&Y when I told him.... :(

You dont know this man... he was zero intrigued about the K&Y when I told him.... :(
Well, Nan, I've told you before (and please take no offence) I don't get your relationship. I can't understand spending the best years of your life with someone whose sex drive isn't in at least relatively synchronous with yours. To me it seems like a recipe for relationship disaster sooner or later. It just seems like it's got to be incredibly demoralizing to you.

Well, Nan, I've told you before (and please take no offence) I don't get your relationship. I can't understand spending the best years of your life with someone whose sex drive isn't in at least relatively synchronous with yours. To me it seems like a recipe for relationship disaster sooner or later. It just seems like it's got to be incredibly demoralizing to you.

Well it is, but I guess I feel most of the good in him compensate that one area, we get along in almost everything but that....

Well it is, but I guess I feel most of the good in him compensate that one area, we get along in almost everything but that....
I'm not saying anything about him as a person as I don't know the man. I'm just speaking as someone who is 45 and has been married (to two different men) since she was 18 and I'm telling you, a successful relationship is about caring about meeting the needs of your partner.

My first relationship had major issues from the word go, but the straw that broke the camel's back, so to speak, was when he started rejecting my sexual advances. He literally showered me with stuff. Holidays were like BestBuy, Kay Jewelers and Victoria's Secret exploded in my house. But he also used all sorts of ways to control the relationship. I kept becoming who I was though, so he started rejecting me sexually, more power control. That's when I quit. I had put up with a lot of shit but I had hit overload. He became too much work to put up with and the stuff he kept giving me to make up for the fact he was emotionally distant just irritated the fucking shit out of me.

In hindsight, the absolute truth is he didn't really understand or care about my feelings or what I really needed or wanted on an intellectual/emotional level. I was a possession. He had fallen in love with the image of me, his ideal, but the truth was the person I was on the inside was not what I was when I dressed up to go out on a date. We were radically different people (we didn't know each other very long before we got married). As he came to know who I really was he didn't like or understand me, and the feeling was mutual. Honestly, if I hadn't gotten pregnant one month after we were married I probably would have divorced him before the year was out. I've often wondered if half the reason he said he wanted the baby so much was so I wouldn't leave him because he sure as shit was a rotten father.

Well I am a horndog and could do it every minute of every day and I think that I have ruined a few relationships by caring about sex to much. Just saying. Sometimes I think you have to find a middle ground.

Well I am a horndog and could do it every minute of every day and I think that I have ruined a few relationships by caring about sex to much. Just saying. Sometimes I think you have to find a middle ground.
Her husband only has sex with her about once a month, if I recall correctly he isn't really enthusiastic about it when it does happen, and puts her off the rest of the time whereas she has a normal drive. There is nothing medically wrong with him. This is old territory.

Simply put, either extreme is not healthy or sustainable when both partners aren't on board.

Top Bottom