Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone Ever Had someone try to screw them to death?

About 5 years ago i had sex and came a total of 13 times in a 24 hour period...(not nessicerily with the same women.) I thought that the end was near.

You mean like the time my ex girlfriend and I were stuck indoors for 48 hours due to a hurricane and the screen door was not the only thing banging the wall for 48 hours straight?

I couldn't pee for days

NicolePap said:

LOL! But if it wasnt with the same woman-- wouldnt that be committing suicide?
:D :D :D

I had a girl, New Years of 98, how couldn't have enough. After i came 3 times in like 4 hours, she shoved my limp dick in her pussy and tried to get me hard... i was like... ow, no more. Why don't i get you a couple of more drinks. Thank god she passed out after about an hour of drinking. I think if we ent anymore i would have been in for it

3 the idiot!

wanted to be able to go all nite literally....and it was his first time to try it...he didn't think he felt any different after taking the first one...so he took the 2nd....and then the 3rd....and then that shit kicked in!

it was awesome....i would just roll over on top all nite and have a little ride!;)

it stayed hard for a couple of days! but it got so sore that he started hiding from me! well...almost...

After a particularly aggressive deep-dicking from behind on Sunday evening, one of my umfriends straddled me on my office chair and whispered in my ear "OMG. I thought you were going to fuck my insides out...". I do believe she thought I was trying to kill her...
*sigh*
She always knows just what to say.

:)

She made me drink what she called crystal light than fucked the shit out of me I wasn't drinking or doing anything else. I got the bed spins which I haven't had for 10+ Years and than a puked for 15 mins. Tell me she wasn't trying to kill me. I was just too tough you know that Wombat.

gettingdiesel said:
She made me drink what she called crystal light than fucked the shit out of me I wasn't drinking or doing anything else. I got the bed spins which I haven't had for 10+ Years and than a puked for 15 mins. Tell me she wasn't trying to kill me. I was just too tough you know that Wombat.

Sounds like little nicky had some gina in your cocktail. You got to watch out for yourself:)

Top Bottom