Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone ever had sex in a nightclub/bar???

B

borris

lol.... Las night was the funniest fuckin thing ever... I was at this brand new club uptown and my buddy met this girl wearing this 6 inch mini skirt that straight up pulled his dick out of his pants in the middle of the overly crowded dance floor, rapped her one leg around him and literally grabbed his dick n threw it up in her (then began to grind out to that one cut "Shawty" by Plies. for about 3 min. .)

I've had this shit happened to me once, but it was with a girl that I met before and in the back corner on a couch... My buddy literally never said one line to this girl before he rubbed up n started dancin with this girl for no more than 6 songs when she went and did this... I swear to god, sometimes I think i've seen it all and shit like that happens.

I really wish I wasn't to drunk enough to take pics of shit like this.... It was the absolute most slutty thing i've ever seen and my buddy was acting like a little bitch scared out of his mind the whole time. lol... he kept trying to talk and start convo with this girl when she was fucking him, (and when i mean she, i mean he wasn't doing NOTHING this girl was literally doing the one leg wrap hump like a PRO on him the whole time)

lol shit..

she's like here bitch have some herpes enjoy yourself..

lol fuck that's one dirty ho.

your buddy should get tested.

nothing like putting your pole in a chick you've known for all of two songs. I did suck some boobage in the coed restroom of a club in Atlanta. She was a friend of a friend though.

naw....got a blowjob though and plenty of groping usually, but thats as far as it goes.

club bathrooms are dirty as fuck(even the nice ones). if you don't catch an std from the girl, you will from the stall

once you do it once that shit is wack

Top Bottom