Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it harder to get laid in a bible belt state??

Bible belt states = harder to get laid?

• Yes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • stilleto show your cack

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • smurfy show your married tits

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
biteme said:
WHy is someone a slut because they like sex? And a girl can be a slut but a guy can't? If you dummies would stop referring to them as sluts, you might have a lot more fun.
i agree.

your a slut too biteme

I lived in GA and LA for some time (originally from NYC) and it is much much much easier to get laid down south.

Much.

I believe its easier now than it was 20 years ago.
I was raised in a "anti black" community where black people were not supposed to go near that town or area.
There were stories on what happened to black people when they came to Tellico etc etc
then, these people started pounding it into their daughters heads to not date black guys it was evil and bad and wrong......and thats when they started getting pregnant by black guys.
My mom tried to tell me to wait till i got married to have sex, I did wait till i was 18 but I also remember a girl getting pregnant in the 7th grade. She was 12 I think. Then this girl got pregnant by a bus driver and that was scandalous also
Now stuff like this happens alot more
I also know this family that made their daughter get an abortion because she got pregnant and was unwed and they thought that it would cause scandal among their name(the dad was a big banker in the town that I lived in)
I just think times change

SoKlueles said:
I believe its easier now than it was 20 years ago.
I was raised in a "anti black" community where black people were not supposed to go near that town or area.
There were stories on what happened to black people when they came to Tellico etc etc
then, these people started pounding it into their daughters heads to not date black guys it was evil and bad and wrong......and thats when they started getting pregnant by black guys.
My mom tried to tell me to wait till i got married to have sex, I did wait till i was 18 but I also remember a girl getting pregnant in the 7th grade. She was 12 I think. Then this girl got pregnant by a bus driver and that was scandalous also
Now stuff like this happens alot more
I also know this family that made their daughter get an abortion because she got pregnant and was unwed and they thought that it would cause scandal among their name(the dad was a big banker in the town that I lived in)
I just think times change

good post sokly, i made this thread as a joke but i was kinda serious as well...thanks for your input

No. I think the extent of the Bible Belt's impact largely applies to where and when alcohol can be sold.

BB

Top Bottom