Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hard time getting excited/hard for new gf

bgbay

So I don't have ED. If my ex gf is wrong I get hard as fuck. But I'm dating this new girl who's awesome. Nice body. Everything. I just don't get as turned on as I do for my ex. Any tips or anyone ever have this happen? It happened to me when I started dating my last gf too. Get so used to one girl and now I'm out of my comfort zone it seems with someone new I respect hah

You running anything?

Was your ex more fulfilling/attractive emotionally? My ex was physically near perfect. She had the best body I have seen. But she wasn't fulfilling emotionally. I had problems in the bedroom due to this.

The girl I am getting married to is not as attractive physically, BUT her relational/emotional side is beyond what I could have wanted. Best sex I've ever experienced.

I find I am not as sexually attracted to someone who doesn't have a sexy "heart." Could this be it?

No my ex had an amazing body and knew how to turn me on but was a mean, hateful fuck. New girl has a nice body as well, knows what to do and is amazing. The last 10 months Ive been doing a lot of partying and one night stands and i'm not sure if Im having a hard time because I relaly love my new gf or what, used to javing no emotional attachment and maybe being turned on by that

Im not running anything anymore, not for about 4 weeks now

I don't have an answer for you but can somewhat relate. My ex wife had a beautiful face and average body and could make me hard and get me off at the drop of a hat. I started dating a new girl after my divorce a couple years ago she is also beautiful and has a way better body as in near perfect is way better in bed and I have an emotional attatchement with her like no other, but she did not make me as hard and it takes me much longer to get off with her despite the fact she is almost perfect and way tighter and can rid a dick like no girl I have ever seen! But after about 6 months to a year all that changed and she makes me hard and wanting it all the time. Not sure if it's just getting used to someone or what. I know i have had a few one night stands before her and the girls were hot but it took them a minute to get me hard so I'm thinking a lot of it is just being used to someone.

Buy some rhino 5 and use that for a month till ur more comfortable with her

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Hmm...the only time I ever experienced this was when the new girl was a downgrade in the looks/body department which doesn't seem to be the problem in your case. Are you still hung up badly on the ex? That is the only explanation I can think of if it's not due to being less attracted to her physically.

I would like to know the outcome of this since I've had similar happen before. Did you ever get used to her or you still have trouble getting hard for her?

Top Bottom