Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hair?

metroboy

Banned
my new gf asked me to grow my body hair which i havent done in years...the more body hair i let grow the hornier and more sexual she gets...she told me her last long term bf, she got tired of sexually cause he didnt have any body hair...i hate the hair but the more i have, the better the sex gets..what do you ladies think about body hair???? honestly i look like a fukin bear...my pubes are a fukin mess but she loves it so i dont know if i shud keep the hair or not

I dont really care if hair is there (rime!) but it seems she really cares, however do what's comfortable for you, meet half way....

hair is disgusting.

I'm a hairy ape as well. I use veet and it last like 2 days before the growth comes back. So I don't fight it. I trim down every month and well it gets long as hell in between. If she likes it than do it.
If it makes her hot and horny I don't know what the question is really think about it.

Do you really want to shave for yourself (kind of geigh)? Or do you do it for women? It's probably for women and since she doesn't care but likes it, let it grow away!

It's 100% your choice. But I see a possible problem down the road.... To me, it's a BIG, BIG red flag when someone immediately tries to change you. Especially if she knows the change isn't something you also want. That doesn't mean all cases, for instance my wife asked me to grow (head) hair. I have the worst "white afro" of a mess you've ever seen, unless I take as much time as women to fix it after I shower. So I kept a buzz cut for years, until my wife asked me to grow it long. So I made a deal that I'd do it, if I can wear a hat whenever I don't want to spend 20 minutes in the bathroom after I shower. If we're going someplace with hat not-OK, she does the task of taming my hair, so as we don't get approached by the media asking "where was the terrible explosion that you escaped from"???

As far as body hair, I shave everything, and my wife likes it that way. She wouldn't ask me to grow chest hair or other, since she knows I don't like it either. If she absolutely wanted me to for some reason though, I probably would, but we've been married for several years, and in an excellent relationship (God willing). The fact that she has built my trust for all this time, makes it a little different if one of us wants the other to make a change. I think it would be a total taboo in a new relationship. It could be a test to see how easy you are to manipulate, or she could be selfish, or she might just be honest. Only you can make that judgement.

Charles

Last edited:
You can also pull a "well I'll let my hair grow if you..." potential for stuff to ask in exchange :D

Top Bottom