Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

had my 1st one night stand

machaveli

Around 1:30 i meet this cute girl from Tennesse (sp) we hit off, go back to the place were she was staying and we end up having sex. her southern accent was so sexy i couldt take it. I stayed the night but left early. I called her the next day and left a message but she never called back. If my scanner is working i post a pic of us taken that night. In any event, I probably never see or speak to her again, but for that night she was everything i wanted in a girl. :(

for some reason i cant upload a pic so if anyone is platium that could post it for me that would be great.

Cool...

Nice work bro ya never know maybe she'll call ya back!!! I've had 3 one-niters in my life already and 2 of them were ones i would hit every day if i could!!! I'm workin on a program right now many call FTF...Friends That Fuck! More often now then ever women love sex but not always into relationships they are plain and simple....PIGS.....for the most part which i guess is a good thing since there are like 2 girls to every guy in the world. We already know guys are all pigs but women are catching up if not already passing us haha ~JT~

machaveli said:
Around 1:30 i meet this cute girl from Tennesse (sp) we hit off, go back to the place were she was staying and we end up having sex. her southern accent was so sexy i couldt take it. I stayed the night but left early. I called her the next day and left a message but she never called back. If my scanner is working i post a pic of us taken that night. In any event, I probably never see or speak to her again, but for that night she was everything i wanted in a girl. :(

way to go,pup!

machaveli said:

Excellent job bro... welcome to the club.

DrG

machaveli said:
In any event, I probably never see or speak to her again, but for that night she was everything i wanted in a girl. :(
So she doesn't stand up when she pees like the last one then!?

Whenever a girl agrees to that I always have to wonder..................how many other guys has she brought home on the 1st night before you??? :(

NOT BAD....

I may have to teach u a few things bout how to get the girls hooked though just look at Frisco, Puddles, and Pamela they can't get enough of me hahaha!!! Anyways id tap that @$$!!! Nice job.... ~JT~

Top Bottom