Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gym sauna etiquette question for straight guys...

I workout several times a week at a busy downtown club. I see guys jack it in the showers and sometimes in the sauna. It's busy and no one really seems to care. I don't know why everyone is so offended.

If something comes up you have to take care of it.

WTF????

Seriously.

B-

I workout several times a week at a busy downtown club. I see guys jack it in the showers and sometimes in the sauna. It's busy and no one really seems to care. I don't know why everyone is so offended.

If something comes up you have to take care of it.

Dude that's just wrong.
This pervs are those people in those funny videos pissing in the coffee jug, photocopying their asses, whackin off with a funny dance, etc...

But yes you are the only one that does it in the gym sauna I do mine at home.

Don't quite think you're assumption is correct on this one. I rub one out in the sauna every now and then myself. Good relaxation. I keep it clean though and use a rag that I keep in my locker.

The best is in the steamroom at my gym. Its pretty thick when at full power and you can rub one out with other people in there.

I'm thinking about trying the whirlpool next.

I think a sauna or steam room would be an awesome place for sex or masturbation but not in public. As I said before, if I had one in my home that would be my jackin' room.

If I seen a due rubbing his tater at the gym, I would probably be in a state of culture shock. Where I live tater touching is not accepted as a public act. Come on my friends, keep it in the tube sock at home!

Top Bottom