Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GUYS are you a grow'r or a show'r?

GUYS are you a grow'r or a show'r?

• My cock is basically the same size hard or soft

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • My cock is small till im hard then WATCH OUT!

Votes: 242 91.3%
  • Cock, whats a cock?

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • I have a pussy...YUM

Votes: 12 4.5%

• Total voters
Ahem....back to the original thread. I'm a grower, I couldn't go anywhere if my softies were 1/2 the size of my woodies. Sucker grows like a baloon. Nice veins too and gets as hard as a rock. I've thought about hanging a couple 13" tires on it.

Hey...you asked.

I'm a grow'r too. I hate when girls want to see it when its soft because it just isnt fair. I go from 4 1/2 inches and pretty thin to a decently thick 7 1/4 inches.

WIDELAT said:
I'M A GROWER IT GETS SO HARD AND SWOLLEN THAT IT HURTS SOMETIMES UNTIL I JAM IT INTO SOME PUSSY AND EXPLODE CUM ALL OVER THE PLACE UNTIL THEN SOMETIMES IT GETS SO HARD AND THICK IT HURTS.

WOW!!!! get that boy a hole!

I look like a shower, 'cause it hangs big enough, but it almost doubles in length from cold-shower flaccid to full erection. So I voted "grower" but that might not be accurate. It's funny because girls don't expect it to grow much, then... :D

grower for sure. goes from about 4 inches length and 4 1/2 inches in girth to 8 in length and 6 in girth. a girl laughed at it one time and said it was cute when i whipped it out flaccid. i laughed back and told her to get busy with some lip action and see how cute it stays. hahahahhaa, chick gagged on it and puked as it was growing. classic moment.

Top Bottom