Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GUYS are you a grow'r or a show'r?

GUYS are you a grow'r or a show'r?

• My cock is basically the same size hard or soft

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • My cock is small till im hard then WATCH OUT!

Votes: 242 91.3%
  • Cock, whats a cock?

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • I have a pussy...YUM

Votes: 12 4.5%

• Total voters
VballPlayer said:

No it dos not suck for me. My dick is about 7 to 7.5 inches hard. I have never had any complaints and actually have had many return customers. I have no problems admiting my dick is small when limp but who gives a shit. I don't do anything with it except to piss out of when limp so I dont care. Refrences available upon request !!

send me some of those references...or at least a picture... :)

whites are growers and blacks are showers.

their cock sizes by average are almost exactly the same when erect but when flaccid the blacks are much larger

they just all have semis :D

BB's having a small one lol, man i wouldnt want to lift weights and get any bigger if my shit was tiny. I would imagine that would look real silly. I am a grower for sure from 4 to 8 in the matter of few sec.

I have real problems man. Most of the time my dick is 6 inches soft. When i get ready to score with a hot babe it gets hard, but recoils to two inches.

What to do about a recoilable dick?

i know that i am a HUGE grower, but by the time my boxers come off, it has already grown, so everybody thinks i am a shower.

i am also pierced, but that's another story.:p

interesting.... according to all studies on penis size, average penis size is approx 5.8 inches hard, measured on top. 97% of all erect penises are less than or equal to 7.5 inches. IOW, only 3% of penises are bigger than 7.5 inches (this includes penises that are 7.6 inches 7.7 inches etc).

YET, in this thread we have numerous 11 inchers, 10 inchers, etc, and the smallest about 6 inches.

who's full of crap, the studies or the posters :confused: ??

g

Top Bottom