Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys,Would you have sex with another man?

The farthest i may go with a dude would be him giving me head. I would also prob have a women with me for this to happen, kinda like a group thing. I love my women though!

babybodybuilder2.5,

I noticed in your profile you are in GA. Do you ever go to Backstreet?

Sick and wrong bro

Whiskey

JMD said:
babybodybuilder2.5,

I noticed in your profile you are in GA. Do you ever go to Backstreet?
:rainbow: I use to, but now that the city has closed it down, it no longer exist. Which is sad, because it was a well known club across the states. Hell HBO even did something on it. The city was wrong, but there is nothing that can be done now.

concordsize said:
The farthest i may go with a dude would be him giving me head. I would also prob have a women with me for this to happen, kinda like a group thing. I love my women though!
:rainbow: Wow, someone with real balls....lol
I knew that some men out there would be truthfull.
:beer:

babybodybuilder2.5 said:
:rainbow: Wow, someone with real balls....lol
I knew that some men out there would be truthfull.
:beer:

No offense orb, but there are men out there who have no homosexual urges, this is coming from someone who studies psychology in school.

Again, I've had many offers, and even had bi girls I was playing with ask if they could watch me with another man and did not manage to talk me into it. As previously stated, it just does not turn me on.

Top Bottom