Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys,Would you have sex with another man?

Why is it only sexual?

If a man is not attracted to another woman and only digs guys, is it not possible for them to want more than only sex? After all, sex is the most intimate thing two people can do together and it is the foundation of a loving partnership between two people.

I really think that the high level of homophobia (I don't mean joking about being geigh etc... many gay people I know also make gay jokes...) on these boards means that some guys here must be fantasizing about other guys and are ashamed.

Dirk above posted one of the most stupid posts I have ever read. He actually though did say one thing that makes sense to me: "You can tell what is your sexuality by what you first masturbated to when you first hit puberty at 12 or so under no compulsion from anyone"
This makes sense but I think that some people can change preference later in life. It is all about happiness and finding yourself.

I myself was always attracted to women, nothing like a womans body, but I can see that a man can be attractive in a completeley different way. I think for me the problem is I could not kiss a man and the hairy ass just doesn't do it for me.

Now taking the role of being fucked instead of being the one to fuck, that obviously has to interest me. (prosate up there and all|)

Allon said:
Why is it only sexual?

If a man is not attracted to another woman and only digs guys, is it not possible for them to want more than only sex? After all, sex is the most intimate thing two people can do together and it is the foundation of a loving partnership between two people.

I really think that the high level of homophobia (I don't mean joking about being geigh etc... many gay people I know also make gay jokes...) on these boards means that some guys here must be fantasizing about other guys and are ashamed.

Dirk above posted one of the most stupid posts I have ever read. He actually though did say one thing that makes sense to me: "You can tell what is your sexuality by what you first masturbated to when you first hit puberty at 12 or so under no compulsion from anyone"
This makes sense but I think that some people can change preference later in life. It is all about happiness and finding yourself.

I myself was always attracted to women, nothing like a womans body, but I can see that a man can be attractive in a completeley different way. I think for me the problem is I could not kiss a man and the hairy ass just doesn't do it for me.

Now taking the role of being fucked instead of being the one to fuck, that obviously has to interest me. (prosate up there and all|)
:rainbow: LOL...I like the end part of you post.... ;)

tiger88 said:
also i dont think anyone is born gay

being gay is more of a fetish + lifestyle = gay
:rainbow: Not true.... :rolleyes: First off a fetish is when a person is sexually attracted to a certain object. Be it something a simple as a toe, to the more intentense, like SM.
A persons lifestlye is not something that you do not choose. It's just how you live. I know this goes back to the same o'l story " why would a person live in a "lifestyle" that most people look down to?"
I realize that this argument will go on for a long time,.....but it will come to realization one day... ;)

As for your other post about testing Gay men , with women. I would agree with you. Everyone including straight men, would be turned on, by anyone who is trying to sexually stimulate them. Now if it goes to the "fullfillment stage " That I'm not so sure of that... :worried: I sure would like to see the look on a straight man face ( one who said there is No way...gross") If he was brought to climax by another man. I don't think it would be as sever for a gay man, If he was brought to climax by a female. I have no reason for my thoughts on that, but it's what I think..... :rainbow:

ps. This guys is basically trying to use the assumption that "all men are gay and need to come out of the closest..are to expand..gays just don't get it - guys who are straight, are straight..nuff said."

someone get rid of this thread please.[/QUOTE]

"What's the difference between a straight man and a gay man?

a six pack of beer"

Last edited:
If frisky is a man, i'm in.

deltreefitness said:
Maybe so. I sometimes say the same about "straight" guys! lol. I doubt (in either case) it's a HUGE number though. It's not a very difinitive test.

some would yes

i understand BI sexuals
but still not totallly sold on when ppl say threy are gay. of course a lot of gay men wont get turned on by a women coming on to them BUT I STILL HOLD TO MY GUNS most self proclaimed gay men would have sex with a women they find attractive (alot of these men wont admit it becasuse some reason gay men seem to look down apon bi men aND ALso several more reasons

as for men do the same test (take a guy like brad pitt or equal hottness
and the straight men will agree he is attactive before he comes onto them

have the hot guy come onto the straight men(no one esle is around so no crowd and no one else knows about this ) and i bet a HUGE% of the straight men will be so grossed out or no sexual stimulation at all but there will be some who are turned on by the attractive guy

mainly the real femine gay guys.. seem that they would sex with a female before a "bear"

most gays are proud in my area (so cal and AZ the gay population is very open and they love being gay LOL :rainbow:

Last edited:
Dirk Howat said:
Some dudes have to f' something rather then masturbating. Men want as a rule.

Heirarchy of sexual desire for men:

Women
Man
Goat

If the man who has to f something cannot get a hot girl, go for the fat girl, if he cannot get a girl, go for an old women, if not the old women, the boy, if not the boy, the man, if not the man, the goat. It COULD get sick. In prison, there are NO women as options.

Is it defiling to stick your cock in a goat?
Hell yes

Is it defiling to stick your cock in a man?
Hell yes

Is it defiling to stick your cock in a fat women?
Hell yes

Is it defiling to stick your cock in a hot ass babe?
Hell NO

The latter act is the only thing which does not physically and spiritually defile a man. But, some men are defiled spiritually and like defiling others. Criminals tend to be in this category. Sick asses.
Others remain pure by only having sex with hot women.

The better way, IF I was in prision. Masturbate to hot women. It is not spiritually defiling but not as spiritually enlightening as the real deal. I have ALWAYS choosen that option over anything else, including banging a 1 to 7 girl. I would actually rather masturbate to a 10, then to f a 7. This has been my philosophy ever since I was young. BTW, when a 7+ has a hot ass (the hot ass makes her an 8) this is when banging commences. The benefits, women realize you have standards and you bang more and more hot babes. Then you get better and better at it. The more you love hot women, the more you know them, they more you can pull them. But, inter pares.

Hot women always wanted me since I was a kid. In fact, since I was a kid, the hottest girls always came onto me (whether at school, or work, every job I had I could pull the hottest girl, my friends were the coolest so we had the hottest girls as well), so I could afford to keep up my standards and still get laid. I am actually not used to hitting on girls because of this. My sister's friends in H.S. were the hottest. I was in the cool crowd, girls would at night get naked for me, come over in their bras in panties only because they were in heat at their slumber party, get naked in my friends pool, go out with my ugly friend to get to me, hit on me in the gym, invite me to have sex with them as a three some, because they went after my friends to get to me. These were always the HOTTEST girls in my vicinity. In clubs, I demonstrate my value (dancing which subconsciously girls realize you are very good in bed, then they come up to me to bump and grind, and the rest is history).
Hot women like me, and I like them. I am not lucky, just happy. :)
Interpares.
Ugly people should stick with each other, thus they have lower standards.

I read your post with absolute amazement... all i can feel is sorry for you with such a biggoted uneducated and purile response.

Bieng gay is NOT a choice, would you like someone telling you that the way you feel about women is wrong... i dont think so. Its as innate as the color of your hair or eyes or your skin. Perhaps in your pastlife you were one of those guys wearing a white hood.. torturing and burning black people....

Your comments on masturbation and religion are so ridiculous it made me laugh...AT YOU!
You would prefer to masturbate to a 10 than have sex with a 7?? What about the personality behind these people.... if its just looks your concerned with how on earth can you even mention religion and being pure....

You Sir, are an embarrassment to the human race.

top2bottomdfw said:
ps. This guys is basically trying to use the assumption that "all men are gay and need to come out of the closest..are to expand..gays just don't get it - guys who are straight, are straight..nuff said."

someone get rid of this thread please.

"What's the difference between a straight man and a gay man?

a six pack of beer"[/QUOTE]
:rainbow: I don't assume that "All" men are Gay. Thats would be insane. :)

Top Bottom