Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

guys would you ever let another dude bone your girl in front of you?

would you let another chum put the wood to your S.O.?

• yes i'm that secure in our relationship

Votes: 77 21.9%
  • fuck no, ain't no dude poking my old lady but me

Votes: 275 78.1%

• Total voters
sure I'd let the dude f*** my girl in front of me; cause he has to know that once he's done in her I'm going up inside HIM and what he did to her I plan to do the same to him. [he might think twice how hard he f***s her!]

With a woman, no probs what so ever I'll even leave the room if they want me to. :p But a dude? no way on this planet, no other dicks involved.

if I had a girl I would let her do anything since I would so in awe such a thing existed.

sfmonster said:
if I had a girl I would let her do anything since I would so in awe such a thing existed.
so true; you can watch, you can join in, you can let her be the center of attention or YOU can be in the middle of the sandwich; combinations are plentiful!

Come on Devastation... I replied to this thread months ago... How much Karman is it going to take to close the deal?

We all know about your little Karma Gambling problem... How much K you want, I got plenty of it?

-BRR

Top Bottom