Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

guys would you ever let another dude bone your girl in front of you?

would you let another chum put the wood to your S.O.?

• yes i'm that secure in our relationship

Votes: 77 21.9%
  • fuck no, ain't no dude poking my old lady but me

Votes: 275 78.1%

• Total voters
I'd be willing to let my wife have a boyfriend for one night if I could have, say, one girlfriend every other weekend. But we wouldn't watch each other.

Is that fair?

Longhorn85 said:
I'd be willing to let my wife have a boyfriend for one night if I could have, say, one girlfriend every other weekend. But we wouldn't watch each other.

Is that fair?

I like the way you think, but I don't think she would see it that way. LOL

i would let her do it as long as the rest of the time we're together i keep her in a cage and feed her dog food and i bring home whoever i want whenever i want and fuck how ever many girls i want. by the way, junebug life expectancy ranges from 1 month to 10 weeks.

markshark said:
no but im one of those insecure people who if i let my wife do that id automatically think shes enjoying that dude more than me and id have to end the relationship. but for big ass muscular dudes with mad confidence it wouldnt bother them.
She's gonna get off faster with the other guy, even if you're better, hotter, bigger. Just because he's different, & it's a rare event.
Trust me, when most women marry, your game is not high on their list of priorities. They're with you for other reasons. So, sex with another guy, no matter how good he is, will not make her want to leave you.

Last edited:
I don't know man...there's no issue with being insecure or whatever but I'll never be in a relationship with someone that i'm willing to share. In my opinion that's a little toooooooooo open of a relationship. Takes away from the sacred union between you and whoever you're with...actually it pretty much throws it out the window. Just my 2 nickles ;)

Man, that is some sick, fucked up, perverted ass shit. There would be no amount of money, fame, or reward that would ever make me consider doing that shit. EVER!!!
And tiger, to each his own bro, but IMO, that is really fucked up...
Some people...

PURE EXTRACT said:
I don't know man...there's no issue with being insecure or whatever but I'll never be in a relationship with someone that i'm willing to share. In my opinion that's a little toooooooooo open of a relationship. Takes away from the sacred union between you and whoever you're with...actually it pretty much throws it out the window. Just my 2 nickles ;)
having done the MFM thing, my 2 nickels are: IT'S HOT!!!!! everyone's a happy camper.

Top Bottom