Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

guys would you ever let another dude bone your girl in front of you?

would you let another chum put the wood to your S.O.?

• yes i'm that secure in our relationship

Votes: 77 21.9%
  • fuck no, ain't no dude poking my old lady but me

Votes: 275 78.1%

• Total voters
i have done the couples thing with 3 other couples. It's usually the guy that wants his girl to do it and in my experience the girl does it to please her man........which is doing it for the wrong reasons. If a girl does it just to please her man, it will create problems down the track in the relationship.

nah fuck dat dude i not gon stand in front of my chick watching her get boned! i might knock that guy out of accident...because of probably getting jealous

buckeyes2 said:
Hell yes i swap with another married couple all the time. its so much fun. one weekend his wife comes to my house the next week my wife goes to theirs its a win win situation i get to bone two ladies. the next week i do what i want! i love it

what?! you let ur wife actually leave u for the weekend to go to someone else's place and fuck some other dude? maybe iread this wrong.

Is it a sickness to have these kind of fantasies? To want to see your girl pleasured in front of you by another man?

biteme said:
Is it a sickness to have these kind of fantasies? To want to see your girl pleasured in front of you by another man?

no but im one of those insecure people who if i let my wife do that id automatically think shes enjoying that dude more than me and id have to end the relationship. but for big ass muscular dudes with mad confidence it wouldnt bother them.

Top Bottom