Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

guys would you ever let another dude bone your girl in front of you?

would you let another chum put the wood to your S.O.?

• yes i'm that secure in our relationship

Votes: 77 21.9%
  • fuck no, ain't no dude poking my old lady but me

Votes: 275 78.1%

• Total voters
marshallmadman said:
I don't get it. I guess some people are really into that shit. They must be able to detach themselves from having real feeling for their partner in a relationship. It sure would make breakups/cheating a lot easier to take.
I see the idea of 'group play' as not having to have the real feelings - its pleasure sex....now from some of the swinger sites I've seen couples that have the MFMF thing as a part of their own, personal loving relationship. For me, its a variation from the 1-on-1 thing. Some variety!

marshallmadman said:
I don't get it. I guess some people are really into that shit. They must be able to detach themselves from having real feeling for their partner in a relationship. It sure would make breakups/cheating a lot easier to take.

I understand there is variation and that may work really well for some people and I am not judging anyone if they choose to lead that life, but to me sex is something intimate with the man I love and because I am such a selfish bitch no third person is allowed to impinge in that intimacy.

you guys that said yes, I can almost try to understand some positions that are kinda "impersonal" - like doggie style - no eye contact just bumping uglies. But what about say missionary where your girl and the guy are staring into each others eyes, bonding. what about kissing? you're cool with the intimacy too?

Mavafanculo said:
you guys that said yes, I can almost try to understand some positions that are kinda "impersonal" - like doggie style - no eye contact just bumping uglies. But what about say missionary where your girl and the guy are staring into each others eyes, bonding. what about kissing? you're cool with the intimacy too?
When we used to do it, it was always with people we were really close with to begin with. There was no jealousy on our parts because the trysts were infrequent & our relationship was secure enough that the extra person became a toy. The person not actually getting fucked played by massaging, caressing, etc. one or both of the fuckers. & we both prefered the FFM, variation, so it worked for me! ;)

No F"in way. I have thought about it for about a second and then reality sets in. No way would I let my chick get boned by another guy. However I would have sex with another chick and my girl at the same time. PUn for double standard.

Hell yes i swap with another married couple all the time. its so much fun. one weekend his wife comes to my house the next week my wife goes to theirs its a win win situation i get to bone two ladies. the next week i do what i want! i love it

Top Bottom