Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

guys would you ever let another dude bone your girl in front of you?

would you let another chum put the wood to your S.O.?

• yes i'm that secure in our relationship

Votes: 77 21.9%
  • fuck no, ain't no dude poking my old lady but me

Votes: 275 78.1%

• Total voters
It depends how secure our relationship is. If i felt that she loved me and only loved me i may be into something like that. Actually this has happened, long story short is this..... Basically I was dating this girl that at the time was way to hot for me but for some reason she really loved me, well after the fuzz wore off I wanted to get my best bud in on the action because it was just "that good" I always asked him to get in on it right infront of her and she would go along with it but neither of them thought I was serious so nothing ever came about it. Well about 4 months later she hooked up with another friend of mines girl which was pretty cool. If I had any thoughts that the girl I was with was looking for better I would not be into something like this because I am kinda insecure.

concordsize said:
It depends how secure our relationship is. If i felt that she loved me and only loved me i may be into something like that. Actually this has happened, long story short is this..... Basically I was dating this girl that at the time was way to hot for me but for some reason she really loved me, well after the fuzz wore off I wanted to get my best bud in on the action because it was just "that good" I always asked him to get in on it right infront of her and she would go along with it but neither of them thought I was serious so nothing ever came about it. Well about 4 months later she hooked up with another friend of mines girl which was pretty cool. If I had any thoughts that the girl I was with was looking for better I would not be into something like this because I am kinda insecure.

theyre always lookin for something better. and no chick will really love u either, they save that shit for their kids. girls just wanna fuck hot guys and have no emotion to them.

markshark said:
theyre always lookin for something better. and no chick will really love u either, they save that shit for their kids. girls just wanna fuck hot guys and have no emotion to them.
That's cold bro. Not all chicks are like that.
Wifey & I were into that years ago. It was great. Mainly FFM, but some MMF, just to be fair. We've always been secure & in love, so there was never really any issues. It was a phase.

haha damn i gott think before i type..

u knew what i meant

:worried:

Devastation said:
i knew it!!

lol j/k. i'm sure you meant one man woman. at least i hope so :worried:

Top Bottom